Condom or not Condom, that is not even a question!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dearjohnboy,

:: <<<Your premise is all wrong. In the future, don't read or respond to any of my posts. I don't need trouble.<<<<

I don't have a premise. And very unfortunately for me, I must read all posts. :p I'm not trying to give you any trouble at all. I only simply asked you to back up your statements. Where do you see the problem in that? Is that not a reasonable request?

>>>>>You could call it that. Basically, you do things that really turn you on without the exchange of body fluids. It would vary from one person to the next, depending on one's desires, turn-ons, fetishes, etc.<<<

Again, can you elaborate? What are you talking about????

HT

Oh......my dear John boy,

Where shall I start? :)

On second thought, why should I? I'm still waiting for your reply, which I know will never come. Let's stay focused, shall we?

This whole thing revolves around your statement that you have found a way to have sex, without sharing any body fluids, but don't want to share it with anybody. To this day, I'm still waiting for a cohesive answer from you.

Either shit, or get off the pot. I'll ask you one last time. How is this accomplished, dearjohnboy ???

I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but give us a break. Either come up with the goods, or go home. :p

All opinions are welcomed here, but making wild statements without substantiation, will always be subject to scrutiny. It's just something you will have to deal with, like all the rest of us. If you have something to say, then great. But be willing to then back it up with facts, especially when advocating a new-found way to have sex, without risk, due to the elimination of body fluids. I, for one, am still waiting to hear how this can be accomplished. ::

HT

Archived