Condom or not Condom, that is not even a question!

It's sorrowful to read all these post about such disease's that is easily protected against. If Willie is exposed to their body fluids, snag or gullit, it needs to be wearing a party hat. A little less of a thrill, sure thing...Solution....The service provider just has to work a little harder to provide the service. We all hate the damn things but I have NEVER had a snotty cock and I cover everytime.... Infact. I bring about 3 or 4 of the big boxes ( 44 rubbers in each box) and give a few extra with the tip hoping to do my small part to curb the shite!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bring about 3 or 4 of the big boxes ( 44 rubbers in each box) and give a few extra with the tip hoping to do my small part to curb the shite!

Hi Soislut,

Nice idea! Never thought of that myself, but will do that on my next expedition. I have been in a couple of situation where I have relied on the girl for a condom (ST hotel etc) and those Thai-made condoms are just too damn small! Ouch!

Nice one!

Fly P.

A good friend of mine comes over a couple of times a year ... he does 2-3 gals a day ... been doing this for years; and, he says he's never used a condom! I think he's nuts; and, it's just a question of time before his 'luck' runs out.

For years after the HIV virus was discovered, he argued vehemently that the virus did not cause AIDS!

... he has no health insurance ... last time he saw a doctor was when he failed the physical for the draft for the Vietnam war! ... talk about playing Russian roulette! ::

>>>>>What are you, some kind of a troublemaker? <<<<

No. Just a concerned citizen of the world.

If you've found a way to eliminate body fluids from contact without a condom, then either share it, or don't bother bringing up at all.

Kind of like me posting that I've discovered a perpetual motion machine, but don't ask me any questions about it????? ::

The internet is about the sharing of idea's and knowledge...not about making silly claims, and then refusing to back it up. Comments like "I know something you don't, and I'm not going to tell you", just takes up wasted bandwith, and is a waste of everyone's time here.

Just my opinion.

>>>>>I stopped using condoms about a year ago. I figured out a way to keep body fluids away from vital areas without them... and still get satisfaction. Don't ask me how it's done.>>>>>

Let me guess? You beat off in the bathroom by yourself? :D

HT

Archived