EURO 2004 - The Results

Mentors

check_bin_krap said:

Half time--- Italy-Sweden 1-0. Mentors reported fallen down in a lavine, ST Bernard dogs with rum sniffing to find him.

Cheers!

CbK,

Thank you very much for your support and for sending a Bernhard Dog with a small cask of Rum :drunk:

while the boring game (Bulgaria-Denmark 0:2) i felt asleep :o and i woke up

after my loud italian neighbours rejoice the first score for maccaronis.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80 minutes so far and I'm cheering against Italy. I don't like the fact they brought in two expensive Italian lawyers to fight the Totti spitting case initially (according to Fox Sports World here in the states) and saying he was provoked.

Not only fighting a case where your player is clearly wrong but lying about the circumstances. I hope Italy lose all their games. They're almost as bad as Man Utd ::

shit,shit,shit.

i like Sweden,have had some good times over there.

but the bloody equaliser cost me points in the Euro predicator competition.

i had 1-0 to the Italians.

i thought the Italians were surprising tonight.

normally they get a Goal and then shut up shop and defend(just like Arsenal),but they went forward for all the game and deserved to win for the chances created.

Vieri could have done better with his chances.

a very cheeky Goal for the Swedes.

a great piece of skill and he meant to do it.

this group will be interesting if Sweden/Denmark draw and Italy win in their last games.

all be be on 5 Points and it will probably who scores the most Goals against Bulgaria.

"i like Sweden,have had some good times over there"

I like Larsson. He is a player who bags it in, year after year. He has a wonderful attitude, a dream for every manager.

Zlatan is more a troublemaker, but can play well. Ljungberg is on the way down really, but is still a class player. They have some crap in their team though - who have had problems in major leagues.

I lived in Sweden 1 1/2 year when I was growing up, but it was not really good times :(

Cheers!

I like Larsson as well. Ljundberg has never been able to duplicate his club form for the national team. Strange. Wiltord is the opposite.

I hope the Italians go DOWN!!! Condoning spitting. The nerve!!

So its gonna be a nordic dominated group then?

Archived