Mike Tyson at Midnight...

Last night I met up with two former co-workers who were in town from Rayong. A slap up feed at the Pacific City Club along with three bottles of a nice Cabernet and a nifty glass of Port at the end made for a great meal with old friends.

Since they had to get back to Rayong tonight (poor bastards), I was alone and decided to head off to Midnite (gee, that's a new idea :neener:) as I knew a few mates: Romp, Goatscrot, Chinaman, and a couple of others were scheduled to be there.

Arriving at 2030, I was the first on scene as was immediately set about by the girls on whom we (Chinaman, Stoneman and myself) made such an impression on Sunday night. No customers, so I bought drinkies for them all. Let's see, there was The Tongue, Cosmo Girl, the Miner, Miss Who, IP, DoubleD, Tik, katoey waitress, annoying massage woman and prolly a couple of others I forgot.

Tongue was telling me that tonight was going to be fun as the big boss had left a bottle of Sang-Thip for the gals in addition of the one mama-san pulls out AND that an old customer of her's was coming in and he always bought one too. She was quite excited for a drunken blowout (didn't we just do that Sunday LOL :dunno:). The Tongue & I thoroughly inspected her legs for bruises, the indicator of a fun night according to her. Ya see, she gets drunk and runs into furniture. So if she has a lot of bruises on her legs, she must have been really drunk and therefore had a good time. :dunno::D ::

As usual, I send a drinkie to my friend the doorman as well. For this story, let's call him "Mike Tyson." You know him -- the handsome fellow who always opens the curtains for you and never fails to smile & say hello. Anyway, he is a nice bloke who works hard, is good to know, and deserves a Heine once in a while.

After the first round, I shooed away the hangers on and was left with Miss Who, Miss Cosmo and the Tongue. IP chose to wait for Romp in another booth so she could chat with her friends. My sister the Tongue would not let me buy too many drinks as she thought it a good idea to share a couple of colas between all and then would run off to the Sang-Thip botten on stage to fill the glasses the rest of the way LOL. Good idea! I find that Cosmo gal is just my type and I like sitting with her. She is 28, tall, lighter skinned, very firm bod and has a bit of an aloof attitude; easily overcome but sexy nonetheless. She also has this incredible strut for a walk, like she is the queen and she knows it -- but again in a good way. This is nice as I need a new #1 here since Birfday Prezzie has been MIA since Songkran and I have not seen Miss Honey in a few weeks either :(.

Well, time passes and the crew trickles in. IP is giddy and bounces over to join us since Romp is here. Lots of laughs and drinks and slap-n-tickle as usual. Romp & IP leave to explore someting on Silom Rd, I did not quite get where exactly they were off to.

Well, a few minutes after Romp & IP leave we hear a loud commotion outside the door!!! A fracas, if you will. Goatscrot leaps over booths and bargirls to see what is happening. All action stops inside the bar as everyone is crowded into the doorway! Oh dear, hopefully not some silly martyer trying to find 72 virgins!

Nope, much simpler than that. Two guys sitting outside (Thai guys, I might add) have a fuss about the bin (in Midnite? at happy hour? Keee-ryste, that's about as cheap as it gets!). Mike Tyson, whom I have seen defuse very tense situations with style and a few soft words is trying to calm them down. The noise was a chair being knocked over. It is getting more uptight now! MT is firmly pushing them away from the door, but not being too agressive. Then one of the idiots takes a swing at MT. Well, it was over in about one second and with one punch...the punter was laying in the middle of Cowboy knocked out cold! He stayed down for a few minutes. The bar went back to it's usual party mode, but still abuzz about the stunning victory for Mike.

Miss Cosmo is beginning to annoy me with requests for drinks for everyone in sight. I tell her no and I'll give her one more chance another evening, but that kind of behaviour does not fly in my book. Oh well, the search for a new #1 continues.

I had to leave about an hour later and was going to chat with Mike on the way out, but he was filling out paperwork with a couple of MiBs so I could not bother him. I was told that the punters are now guests of Thonglor's cop hotel. Next time we will share a laugh over that one for sure!

frisson and fisticuffs!

Suadum; "Romp & IP leave to explore someting on Silom Rd, I did not quite get where exactly they were off to."

It was for a sweet introduction to her childhood soulmate who works in a japansese restaurant in Silom....We three came back to midnight after she finished work Much squeaking of joy as soulmate and MN workers from the same Surin village linked up. It was soulmates first visit to Go-Go and she made her disapproval of her friends' career choice pretty evident though.....

Archived