hotels under 1000bt

Pablo666

Hi - ok this has been talked about on this board so many times - heres my thing - coming for 4 days, I've been to Bkk about 15 times so far and stay at different hotels everytime, still can't find that one that makes me want to come back. I'm thinking of either Manhatten, Federal or even Nana (never stayed there!). Needs: under 1000bt, one large bed, clean more or less, doesn't have to be right around NEP but nr to Suk would be good, guest-friendly, TV with sports channels/HBO (this is a fetish, I admit), pool can be optional - always would love to use it but never get the energy.

Help! All comments are greatly appreciated.....

I've stayed at Manhattan about 5 times and really like it there. The hotel is convenient to Suk and Soi Cowboy, as well as Skytrain.

Breakfast is also really good, if you can get up in time for it.

You can always try "The Honey" on soi 19 stayed there 3 nights in May. Clean room, air con, pool, TV with HBO (thats the film channel right) very guest friendly. I think there rates start from about 700 a night. I paid 900 as the cheaper rooms have no air con or mini bar. 3 min walk to suk

honeyho@ksc.th.com

(662) 2530646-9 phone

(662) 2544716 fax

The Manhattan is located on Soi 15, just about exactly in between NEP and Soi Cowboi. The staff were very friendly, and a 40B tip to the housekeeper the first day, and she gave me 4 towels a day, and another set if I needed it. The rooms have an electronic safe in them, and the AC can be left on all the time, you don't need to put a key holder in the slot. The buffet breakfast is pretty good, with a mix of western and asian foods. If you book a double room, there is no problem to bring back girls. By the 3rd night the doorman was giving me a thumbs up when I came home with Miss RightNow. The price can be found on discount website under 1K B. If you use the discount sites, they often have rooms always booked, so might not get shut out that way.

Archived