Group and swing parties in BKK ?

tilac

Hi,

I will be in BKK shortly for a couple of months !

Looking for group and swing parties, anybody interested or can give information about this ?

So couples (M+F) can reply if they like the wife to be shared by a couple of guys, or single guys can reply who like to partake in sharing 1 or more girls.

I also look for advice about which BG's or girls from Eden Club don't mind being involved in group parties !

Thanks

tilac

Thanks for your info !

I am drunk now because the Dutch team (I am Dutch) just won from Sweden. When they get to the finals I need a place in BKK to watch !

Let's plan a Field Trip next month (second week of July) to discuss more !

Regards

tilac

To get into the Thai (!) swinger circuit is a piece of art and connections. You better know a bit about country and language and are a genuinely handsome man. It's a VERY discreet scene.

However, If you're willing to share a multiple-header of working girls with like-minded farang fellows the setup will be much easier :-)

Marc and each and any of his girls are totally ready for your query as long as someone pays the bill.

Yes, not easy, i know !

There are also some swingersites where Thai couples (farang man - thai lady) are looking for it, but mostly for other couples and not for single men.

Better luck when I ask my thai GF (she is bi-sexual, but not into gangbangs) to join in, but it will be 2 couples then and not a gangbang.

Or maybe just take that old waitress from Thermae with a couple of guys and wear her out in PB hotel ?

Anyway I am prepared for all kinds of surprises when I get there, will hear from those interested. You can also send me a PM !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived