war between England and Switzerland

samak

have to agree with many of your points.

England as usual built themselves up,the Media built them up and it led to the Public being brainwashed into thinking that England are the greatest team ever and were gonna win.

but as usual when we fail,the excuses are trotted out.

bad refereeing,dodgy penalty spot and that it was rather warm.....

what the fuck do they expect?,everytime i've been to Portugal in Summer it has been FUCKING HOT....

then you have a weak Manager who has no clear mind at what his best tactics are and who is too scared to drop or substitute Beckham.

and i can imagine the furore if the exact incident had happened to James and the Goal given.

everyone would have been crying FOUL.

this 'campaign' against Meier is just so silly,but as has been said it sells Papers.

urging the English to boycott Toblerone and Swatch Watches is the act of a child.

sayjann said:

urging the English to boycott Toblerone and Swatch Watches is the act of a child.

I don't read The Sun so I didn't hear that one.

"Boycott Toblerone!" - ROTLMAO.. They must have been pissing themselves writing that one. ::

To think some other nationalities actually take this seriously and think the English are dumb enough to be able to be manipulated into travelling into Switzerland to get a silly jumped-up little tart of a ref with his own personalised little ref car.:rolleyes:

If we wanted to start a war with Switzerland, it wouldn't be for a ref. It'd be for Switzerland being a jumped up little coward of a country which stood by doing nothing as Hitler killed millions across Europe. Not only didn't it help as other braver people spilt their guts to help others from different countries, it lapped up blood money from the Nazis. That's what others really think about when they think of you, Switzerland. Not a ref.

Of course, these being peaceful times, we usually think of chocolate, banking and cuckoo clocks first. :: But it's always deep at the backs of peoples' minds...

Archived