Inn House Hotel Soi 13 Pattaya - Review

Hamokhamok

Stayed here last week for a week.

Found it to be clean.

Guest friendly - they retain the ID card at reception. They don't phone you when your guest is leaving.

Staff - friendly and helpful.

Room - big and clean. Bed big and comfortable.

TV - many stations - more than most hotels.

Can leav air conditioning on when leaving - not controlled through key like other hotels.

Reasonably quiet.

Rate - 3600 for 7 nights. Make sure you bring your confirmation e-mail with you. When I went to check in I was being quoted a different rate (more than 3600). I showed the e-mail re 3600 and that was fine. I did have to pay up front for whole week ther and then. Don't know if this is normal here. No problem as far as I was concerned. But if you decided to move on I'm not sure what would happen to the money you alreday paid.

Location - right opposite the Sportmans Pub and restaurant in Soi 13.

Close to most things - Beach Road and Second Road.

No Room Safe but free safe deposit boxes at reception which are fairly big.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamokhamok-

Nice little series of reports. Good to see the man-in-the-street real time news and reviews. Keep it up!

BTW, I think Inn house is a great little place. I even know one board member who has had a room there on "semi-permanent rent"- for the last 8 months or so!

I booked direct with the hotel itself.

I was quoted the weekly rate as shown on the web site.

When I confirmed and after a few e-mails re the type of bed I required I got an e-mail from them that I had 20% off the normal price.

Had to nothing special to get it.

Maybe just lucky.

Room had a sea view if you stood up on your toes. The room had a small balcony with two plastic chairs and a small plastic table.

During my stay there was a bit of a storm i.e. bad wind and rain. This rain was blown against the sliding windows, which give you access to the small balcony. The rain freely came in under the doors and would have flooded the room but I was in the room at the time and used the towels available to mop up the water.

Hamokhamok,

I am curious if you could explain your request for a special type of bed? I assume you requested a king size, as opposed to two twin beds pushed together. Thanks.

BKK22 -

Hamokhamok said:

I booked direct with the hotel itself.

I was quoted the weekly rate as shown on the web site.

When I confirmed and after a few e-mails re the type of bed I required I got an e-mail from them that I had 20% off the normal price.

Had to nothing special to get it.

Maybe just lucky.

Room had a sea view if you stood up on your toes. The room had a small balcony with two plastic chairs and a small plastic table.

During my stay there was a bit of a storm i.e. bad wind and rain. This rain was blown against the sliding windows, which give you access to the small balcony. The rain freely came in under the doors and would have flooded the room but I was in the room at the time and used the towels available to mop up the water.

That was one of the worst storms Pattaya has seen in quite a while, wasn't it?

Yes it was. You were there too I assume.

Interesting to see the rain come flowing in under the sliding doors.

Like all rain and storms in Thailand - they never seem to last too long and dry up very quickly afterwards. I was lucky that 'we' wern't out in it at the time. Not sure I would have liked to come back to a very wet floor and bed too. The clothes on the bed were hitting the floor so I suspect the bed clothes would have been very wet as a result.

Still I wouldn't mind being there now.

Archived