Inn House Hotel Soi 13 Pattaya - Review

Hamokhamok

Sounds good to me too.

But I require Internet access from my room (I bring my own laptop), can I call directly to outside line (local number) from room to ISP (cslox) without extra charges (besides those for local call) ?

Regards

Tilac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. I've stayed there and the in room phone line at 10 baht per unlimited local call gave me a good connection for dial up.

However, reading your other post, you should know two things about the bathrooms at Inn House (at least when I was there). The sinks had no hot water (but the showers do). And, there is no bath tub, just a shower in the bathroom, which is fine by me, but in your other post you said something about wanting a bath?

Anyway, I though Inn House was a pretty good value when I was there last year.

Btw, haven't they finished already with all the construction on Soi 13? :(

Hi there,

I checked in Inn House Hotel today.

Booked through scandibar.com (erik) - http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/inn-house/ -

standard room for 600 Baht / day

(at front desk /website they quote 800 Baht www.innhousegroup.com !)

- Nice and clean room + bathroom (only shower, no bath, no big deal)

- good internet acces sofar (sending this post from my room)

- 50+ channels on TV (maybe 15 useful for us falangs)

- big fridge

- balcony

BUT --> NO SMOKING POLICY (I mean cigarettes).

You're not allowed to smoke cigarettes in the room, not sure how they follow up these rules !

Some construction work going on near hotel, but not extremely noise.

Regards

tilac

Hi Tilac.

I booked today for a stay on 24-27 August.

But I booked through their own website, mentioned a "friend" stayed there for 600 baht and this is the rate they quoted me.

No smoking in the rooms is a bummer for me, but apparently they have balconies for each room, so no problem to go outside.

(Found since I started smoking again after "giving up" am smoking more than ever!!! Argh!)

FlyP

Hi,

Still happy here in Inn House hotel.

- Some construction work going on in daytime

- Internet in room works good

- Tried Thai food in Ma Maison next door, good but not cheap ! Will try the Sportsman pub opp hotel today.

- Rates might not differ that much, but booking through scandibar.com gives you a free beer each day, they respond quickly to emails too !

Rgrds from tilac

Hi,

It's at walking distance (3 mins), it's in the middle of the road, opposite sandy spring hotel. Stay here for 6 days already now and like the place. Friendly staff and good maid service too !

3 things you might not like:

- not bathtub

- NO smoking policy in rooms, but have balcony

- if you bring back more than 1 girl to the room they charge you 200 Baht per extra girl

Regards - tilac

Archived