TORNEYBOY

PECKIEBOY

CHOCOLAT STEVE

RACHA

NAUGHTYBOY

LIMBO

Zaad.

the scores will be Monthly.

the scores from each Calender Month will be calculated up to and including the last Day of each Month.

i will post the latest scores on the 2nd of each Month just to give me a Day to work things out.

but just a note to remember.

if 18 Teams play on Nov 30th and 2 Teams play on Dec 1st,then the Dec 1st results will be included in the Jan scores.

i have everyone's predictions on file but no-one has mine.

so to keep things fair i will pick a name out of a hat and send my predictions to a Member who is playing the game.

update with 14 Hours to go.

SAYJANN

FLYPAPILLON

ZAAD

CHECK_BIN_KRUP

BANGKOKBUTCHER

TORNEYBOY

PECKIEBOY

CHOCOLAT STEVE

RACHA

NAUGHTYBOY

LIMBO

POM MICHAEL

FROGPATROL

KMAN

surprised,but pleased to see so many people entering.....

a late surge of entries and some interesting thoughts about how this coming Season will end.

as you can imagine everyone has gone for the 'top 3' in various combinations.

i was surprised to see a staunch supporter of one of the 'top 3' go against his Team and predict a low place for them.

just about everyone has gone for the same Teams to be relegated and some of the choices are bizarre in my opinion.

so bizarre a that thought has occured.

the person with the most WRONG prediction(i.e.Arsenal being relegated)will LOSE 3 points at the end of the Season.

and i can assure you that i could be a top candidate for this looking at my final League Table.

have sent my Predictions to Chocolat Steve for proof that i cannot cheat.

he accepted my predictor and then had the nerve to take the piss out of my choices........

Archived