another Footie Competition

sayjann

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'll end up first when all is said and done but its nice to at least have a lead once during the season.

I think there will be a few shock clubs. If Bolton can play away fairly well I think they may end up top 6. I think the top clubs are going to find going to Bolton to be a very tough place to get 3 points and may leave lucky to have 1.

'Boro should get better with both Viduka and Has-a-bank up front. They are thinking UEFA spot at the Riverside but that remains to be seen. They have to learn to defend.

Brum is another to keep a close eye on. Spurs are starting well but they'll fade. Santini is the Spurs poor man version of Wenger. Their win over the Toon looked good at the time but has to be put into perspective now as not such a big win with all the problems going on with the Geordies. Same with their draw v. Liverpool. How Arsenal does against their rivals remains to be seen. The good thing is we seem to have no problems with the middle and lower table sides, which is great because that's where the championship will be won. We'll lose points to our rivals at the top but if we can leave with a draw and a loss at worst to the remainder of the 16 other clubs, we'll do fine.

bribes will always work of course...... :grinyes:

as in the case of Zaad and TB.

they both have 17 points but TB had more Teams in the position he predicted for Seasons end.

TB had 3 and Zaad had 2,therefore TB is ahead in the Table.

this is like Goal difference in real Leagues.

i'm only doing this for the sake of the Monthly table and i hope that we would have an outright winner in May and i don't have to get down to working out all those finer mathamatical details to find the winner..... :(

check_bin_krap said:
torneyboy said:

Hi

Think i will print this list out and hang on the wall.

Am ahead of the ""heavies""

Zaad,FlyP,Sayjann,CBK :neener: :neener:

Don't laugh too soon TB! The season is long, as Sayjann often says! ::

Cheers!

Hi CBK

I have to get in early...because i think i may drop like a rock later...so :neener: while i can ::

Torneyboy said.....

I have to get in early...because i think i may drop like a rock later...

too right mate.

i am doing the scoring and some have said it seems complicted,but not to me.

you have to trust me..... :grinyes:.......how can i have an Aussie upstart beating me?

:nono::banghead::neener:

Archived