Wasn't somebody looking for British comedy DVDs?

I ran into this bloke in the Foreign Correspondant's Club of Thailand (FCCT) last night who moonlights as a DVD seller (he is a magazine writer in real life). Anyway, he has DVDs of a ton of British comedy series and specials. He asks B350/CD or B500 for a 2 CD set, free delivery in Bangkok within 3 days. I have his list, but there are too many titles to be bothered to list (looks to be over 100).

You can contact him on mr_comedy2004@hotmail.com or 0-9518-1985 -- tell him that the big guy from "The Yellow Journalists/Clueless Wonders" trivia team sent ya. Sorry, I forget his name (too many Singhas & celebrating)!

Cheers,

SD

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the Final "Friends" episode at Fortune Town. Someone could make some money copying more recent seasons of shows like "West Wing", "Sopranos" etc. Maybe I am getting too settled here but there are times I actually miss real tv...

You can buy 24, CSI, Sopranos, West Wing and prolly others from some of the bootleg guys, from Scorion Shops and a shop in the WTC that specializes in TV series DVDs. Do not know how current they are...

Cheers,

SD

Archived