Life in a fishbowl

Zaad

Earthmen,

I'm sure the majority on this board has either read, heard or visited a fishbowl in an MP.

Getting down to business..would you say 'yes' to life imfishbowlment given the opportunity?

My guess is that the average Thai girl in LOS receives mainly plain-looking Thais with the odd farang/Japanese..

So your regular customers would obviously consist of the boring farang housewife with the odd pretty girl / asian tourists etc..

:up: or :down:

A " no " from the Bingster , I always notice the girls looking very bored in them. Looking at their fingernails or staring at a telly that might be on. Then the look of astonishment on their faces when their number is called , it's like their thinking " oh shit , who gets me now ".

Now on the other side of the glass for the punter.... well you know... ::

BadathefishbowlerBing :beer:

orandanodes said:

I actually have a little fish bowl at home.

The occupants become very exited everytime someone stand in front of the glass.

Ahhhhhhh... please give the tennants an extra pinch of ground up shrimp and tell them that's from me... ::

BadalovespescadoBing ::

Zaad said:

Getting down to business..would you say 'yes' to life imfishbowlment given the opportunity?

No thanks - in my current job, I sit behind a panel of glass, and get treated like shit once in a while - so "been there, done that..." ;-)

:devil::beer::devil:

Life actually means a good 15-20 years (in my poll).

One would leave the bowl at the age of 40-ish...no degree..no realistic opportunities to earn big money etc etc...I chose to call it 'life'.

There you have it. :)

Archived