Is it possible or is it just a dream???

rmorris22

Thanks for all the input. It sound like some of you are as excited as I am. This is not a definate though. We have only been asked to do a cost comparision and a risk assesment to compare against staying here, moving to Tempe or BKK.

I work for the semiconductor division of a large company. I do engineering/manufacturing documentation support. The plan that is formulating is to have a group stay here that provides the engineering/development support and have a group that provides the manufacturing documentation support in BKK. My role would be to establish and lead that group. Again we have only been asked to do a study. If approved I could see it as at least a two year assignment maybe more. Alos if approved I don't see an actual move before at least 8 months.

Amazingly, my first thoughts were not of Soi Cowboy, NEP or the nightlife but of the increased standard of living. I would keep my full salary and benefits with such a move. At the moment it only gives me the right to dream.

Don't worry OH and P127, if this happens at least you will always have a place to stay.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived