NPF Fantasy Football (NFL) is BACK!!!

itsmedave

SUZIBANDIT said:

For one, I would move the playoffs forward a week to be weeks 14,15 and 16. This is what most leagues do, as the by week 17 many players are being rested for the playoffs already. Pushing it forward gives teams a greater chance of getting to play their "main" squad in the playoffs.

As for waivers, they can be a pain, but I say they are a must. Without them, there is too great a chance of owners being able to work together to release players. Plus it gives everyone a fair shot at getting a just-released player. I say 2 days is fair.

And now to positions. I see we have it set up as: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Personally, I like the QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, DEF and the bench as you have it.

This one gives teams more flexibilty and ability to be creative. We can choose either a third RB or third WR for one position; for the other, the TE/WR position again allows people more flexibility, but also eliminates the need to start a half-assed TE while still allowing the tier 1 TE's to still play.

and translated into english you mean????

I will just for the auto draft again - after all it wasnt too bad last time.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'NPF Fantasy ID # 147808, password: patpong'

as a wimpy Brit i'm game for anything and want to thrash your Yank asses.

but i cannot get into the game.

exactly what do i put in as the ID #?.

is it the whole phrase or just the number?,have tried all sorts of combinations and no joy.

The process is as follows:

1. turn on your monitor

2. turn on your computer

3. Log into Nanaplaza.com

4. Go to the Fantasy football thread in sports and liesure

5. should be some type of bar that says "sign up for fantasy football. (mine says "get another team")

6.Join Existing Custom or Public League

7. click on join a custom league

8.you should see two blocks . one for league ID and password.

9. Type in the league id: "147808"

10, Type in the password "patpong"

11. do not capitalize the number or patpong and leave off the quotation marks.

If all else fails dave can sign you up.

Sayjann,

I just noticed you are from the UK. A couple of years ago Yahoo banned Brits from playing Fantasy Football. It seemed they always wanted to get into Fantasy Fights after the Fantasy games. Then, there to many that wanted to name their teams Manchester United. It got to confusing for the geeks at Yahoo.

Just pop a note to itsmedave (not me, I'm not dave. but, him dave) and he can sign you up.

We'd love to have you (not ALL Brits are wimpy, I'm told) but I believe you must have a Yahoo ID to get into the site. Even if I was able to create a team for you, you would still need a username and password to manage your team during the season.

It is completely free to obtain and takes less than a minute to fill in the spaces required. After you have a login name, then follow the steps others have mentioned and you should be fine.

Let me know if it still doesn't work, and I'll see what I can do.

You have no need to fear. The auto pick is, well, automatic. Unless you change the rankings the computer "experts" put in, then your team will be drafted on their recommendations.

They usually do a pretty good job, but you might want to check for last minute trades or injuries which might make a top player worthless.

Good luck!

Archived