Thai girl to England on holiday?

quote:

Originally posted by mushroom:

Tell her that South Australia is much warmer than England and the old buildings are great also.

We also have a few well known night houses such as Stormy's.

If she needs to work in a go go, we have lots of them too.

(Or is it that the pound is bigger in the exchange office?)

I'd agree with you Australia would seem a more logical choice if I was a TG.

The Thai Baht actually seems to be strengthing a bit down to 62 baht to the £.

Most likely not the same girl from NEP that I know of, she's been to Germany twice this year, 3 months stay both times. She's just back end of November.

Paid for her ticket herself. A primadonna of one of the go-gos.

She did not have to show too many pics from tourist places in Germany. To be more precise on how many - not a single one...

quote:

Originally posted by Lazaro:

Most likely not the same girl from NEP that I know of, she's been to Germany twice this year, 3 months stay both times. She's just back end of November.

Hmmm, I may be wrong about this girl but the "3 months to Germany" is a trip many BG's make. You could call it a business trip. They work in the sex houses there; live in small rooms and service anywhere between 10 and 20 customers a day.

The standard "guarantee" is 3 months, but they can stay longer if they want... not many do.

Germany is the most common, along with Switzerland and Austria. England too, has such houses, but the visa is harder to obtain.

Not sure how many people on this board know about this stuff so I'll post more if requested.

I tried to get a visa for a BG gf of mine last year.

We gave up in the end it was so difficult (and seemingly very arbitary). Which was just as well for me in the end as she turned out to be a bad 'un.

Have heard about girls getting them though, so worth a try. One story involved the guy leaving money in the girl's bank account for a period of time before the trip - to prove you're serious I suppose.

Chok dee

Hi,

It was her that suggested 3 weeks, if it was up to me I would have her here about 6 weeks and it would give her time to travel about on her on accord if thats what she wanted.

One possible avenue I am looking in to is to enrol her an English language course of which there are many, especially in London and Brighton.

I will be contacting a few of them, if she could come in on a temporary student visa as many foreigners do during the summer holiday that would be great.

Does any know if this route is viable?

It puzzles me so, why it seems to be so hard to get a thai lady in to London, I'm sure I saw Osama Bin Laden today on the tube, they seem to let anyone else in wink.gif" border="0

Archived