Lying in a relationship

jasmine

A Chinese man in Mainland China sues his wife for having an ugly baby, and for lying to him about her looks.

From a piece of news a Chinese lady gave me about a week ago. It says that the man married a beautiful young woman of 25 years old and after 1.2 year of marriage she had their baby, which, according to the husband is a very ugly baby. He was devastated and could not understand why such a beautiful woman could produce an ugly child. He hired a lawyer to sue her on producing the ugly baby and during the investigation, it was discovered that the woman had extensive plastic surgeries on just every part of her face, and a few here and there on her body. So he also sued her for lying.

I guess lying in a relationship takes just a matter of time before the truth comes out. :(

Jasmine

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one of the craziest things I have ever heard. I thought frivilous lawsuits were incidental only to the west. Did he not make half of that baby? Does he concede his looks to be part of the offending party? I would award the plaintiff 1mm and award the defendant 1mm counterclaim by default. I would then sentence them both to a life without divorce... The lying lawsuit well maybe it has some merit... :: :: ::

Oneye

This is mad.

As if beautiful women only produce beautiful babies and ugly women ugly babies. If it were only that simplistic!!!

Sueing her for something she has no control over? How realistic is that?

They guy needs a serious beating to get back to his senses.

"A Chinese man in Mainland China sues his wife for having an ugly baby, and for lying to him about her looks"

Does he think he is handsome guy? :banghead: P'jasmine, do they show the picture of him and his wife? He might be ugly as well :dunno: Half of baby is from HIM.... :neener:

JAA JA

So what exactly is an ugly baby?

When the child grows up s/he will be known as the ugly baby. As a teen, she can go to the court house and look at the lawsuit filed by her father and see that it is true, s/he is the child named in the ugly baby case. So ugly that Dad sued Mom. Then she can go off herself.

The restriction in china on having more than one child will have served a useful purpose in the case of this Dad.

[color:"red"]Jas, i hope you didn't get us going over something that you were just joking about

[/color]

No the news was in Chinese and was interpretted to me (with lots of laughing). The Chinese who told me was really upset about it and we discussed about lawsuits.

Nothing was mentioned how the man looks, however, it is her old and new picture were displayed, she was really nothing to look at prior to the plastic surgery (even with a fair eye, ok?).

At first I thought it was a way to advertise the plastic surgeons, the results were incredible!!!! :D

Jasmine

MaiLuk said:

So what exactly is an ugly baby?

I remember a couple (neighbours of mine) who had a baby that was born with a nose disproprtionally big.

Frankly,anyone looking at the baby felt sorry for the entire family, mother and father knew that and felt sorry for the girl themselves.

The doctors told them the baby will have to wait until 16-17 years old to do a plastic surgery.

They all felt sorry for what the baby girl will have to endure through her childhood, adolescence, school.

People looking at her parents would notice that the baby's nose had same contures as the mother's, just enlarged.

Now she is 26yrs old and I think I heard she did the surgery 10 years ago and married straight out of high school.

Archived