Lying in a relationship

jasmine

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap like this is the reason I never date Chinese guys...er ah...never mind...

As for lying in a relationship, perhapes not a good idea, but often necessary... such as "honey where were you and who with...?" Or "...honey, does this dress make me look fat?" or "am I getting fat and old looking...?" Not good to always be honest...

check_bin_krap said:

The information missing here is wether its a son or a daughter. Thats a main point in Chinese culture.

I would guess its a girl, its so important for the Chinese to get boys. With restrictions on how many babies they can get its not like they can try again and again...

Cheers!

I met a man married to a Thai woman. Their 2 daughters did not look like them at all.

They were both adopted from China. The process is 20K US$ each, takes 1 year and a healthy baby girl up to 1.5 yr old is guaranteed. No chosing among the babies, no way to get boys.

They tried to adopt Thai children but the age was 4.5 years and the process (as he said) was almost 3 years.

Viet culture is very similar to Chinese in many ways with the strong Chinese influence there during centuries. Although they hate the Chinese. They have the same ideals when it comes to the sex of the baby, although not as extreme as the Chinese.

There is also a weird fixation on height/weight - the taller and bigger the better. So when my wife and me got a son, tall and heavy as my family traits are we became heroes of my wifes family and many envious neighboros.. :D

Cheers!

Women lie all of the time from the moment you meet them. They wear makeup to hide blemishes and enhance facial features. They wear heels to make them look taller and their legs longer. They wear lingerie that hides big stomachs, exagerates breasts/cleavage, shapes their buttocks. They use perfumes that hide their true smell, they get fake tans to cover pasty looking skin, they get extensions to make their hair look long and flowing. I won't even get into the cosmetic surgery part. Women are natural liars because they always want to cover up their perceived shortcomings.

jjsushi said:

Women lie all of the time from the moment you meet them. They wear makeup to hide blemishes and enhance facial features. They wear heels to make them look taller and their legs longer. They wear lingerie that hides big stomachs, exagerates breasts/cleavage, shapes their buttocks. They use perfumes that hide their true smell, they get fake tans to cover pasty looking skin, they get extensions to make their hair look long and flowing. I won't even get into the cosmetic surgery part. Women are natural liars because they always want to cover up their perceived shortcomings.

And when they open their mouths............... :D

[color:"red"] As for lying in a relationship, perhapes not a good idea, but often necessary... such as "honey where were you and who with...?" Or "...honey, does this dress make me look fat?" or "am I getting fat and old looking...?" Not good to always be honest...

[/color]

Err how about learn from the Hubby of mine (old man at that). He would not say negative thing when I am stupid enough to ask question like "does this dress make me look fat?" , he just goes "Hmm, nice color". Or the answer from ""am I getting fat and old looking...?" would be "Not as old as ........!! By the way, I have never asked such questions, he has 3 sisters, they ask those questions to their only brother, poor Hubby!!!!

If ones are stupid enough to ask certain questions ones should know the truth!!! NON? :D

Jasmine

Archived