Lying in a relationship

jasmine

jasmine said:

[color:"red"]Women are natural liars because they always want to cover up their perceived shortcomings.

[/color]

Ahh and men never covers up anything!!!! ::

Don't say that you men learn the lying part from women too!!! :D

Jasmine

I wouldn't call placing socks in my underwear lying!!! :o

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:

Women lie all of the time from the moment you meet them. They wear makeup to hide blemishes and enhance facial features. They wear heels to make them look taller and their legs longer. They wear lingerie that hides big stomachs, exagerates breasts/cleavage, shapes their buttocks. They use perfumes that hide their true smell, they get fake tans to cover pasty looking skin, they get extensions to make their hair look long and flowing. I won't even get into the cosmetic surgery part. Women are natural liars because they always want to cover up their perceived shortcomings.

jj, please, tell us how you really feel!!! I always thought they did all those thing just to try and get into my pants. ::

[color:"red"] I wouldn't call placing socks in my underwear lying!!!

[/color]

OK, how about a handkerchief? :D :D :)

Kidding aside, you brought the points that I had never thought about. I thought such things as wearing heels, wearing make ups is the action of pleasing oneself/fashion and I do still think so. You got the point though on wearing push-up bras. However, men can be fooled that easily?

Jasmine

Having a daughter is like having a toilet in front of the house.

Hmmm. Dunno if that's the same as the quote I referred to. The obvious interpretation of the original quote was menstruation is pretty unpleasant. Indicates the guy who came up with the quote was repulsed by ladies.

Your Thai quote could be interpreted as being that having a daughter invites trouble, it's an open invitation to undesirables i.e. all the local men want to come and use the toilet. Not necessarily that her bodily functions are possibly a little repulsive once a month.

Still, there you go.

Any quotes for having a son? eg A son is like having a hatstand on the front porch. i.e. fucking useless and only good for one thing.

:D

[color:"red"]I have never heard of a woman lieing to a man for any reason! I am outraged to hear it here! boy if they ever start using sex to get what they want, I am off of them for ever!... [/color]

Now now OH, go get a Coke or something to balance the sugar out. That will help you think a little better, ok? :D

Women never use sex, NEVER! We use affection, nuturing, loving, persuation, discussion and at times the high heel shoes!!! ::

Jasmine :D

Archived