A new second-hand book shop to drink coffee in

MrX

Name is Dhasa I believe... located on Suk a few steps east of the Emporium ( same side)... upmarket 'city lights ' feel, at least to this unreconstructed bibliophile..... (actually I fear I overstate its charm, but an interesting enough iniative nevertheless)

A few steps east of Emporium? That sounds more or less next to Baron's. Now, isn't that convenient.

"Oh sorry dear, I got lost for over an hour in this wonderful secondhand bookshop"

My favourite SHBS is nearby, on the other side of the street, approx near the most western staircase exiting the BTS.

But i'm always up for more SHBS addresses, i'm a bit worried that I'll run out of things to read.

rompandadam said:

Name is Dhasa I believe... located on Suk a few steps east of the Emporium

actually more than a few steps, more like 200-300 meters. It is between Soi 26 and Soi 28 anc called DASA Book Cafe. Nice book store, organized well, clean, well lit, books reasonably priced and all in good shape.

Hi,

"My favourite SHBS is nearby, on the other side of the street, approx near the most western staircase exiting the BTS."

Was there once several years ago and was less than impressed. Many books in lousy condition, expensive and the guy behind the counter was rather rude. Have never been back.

Sanuk!

Archived