Fiancee visa success!!

After spending the last few days in self-imposed agony, the wait is over - they only asked her one question, "Where did you meet your fiancee?". The lady told her I had submitted so much documentation that they really didn't need to ask her much of anything, and wished us the best of luck. She has to go home and get her Mom's name-change documentation, and they'll issue her the visa next week. 20 days and I'm off to LOS to get her.

Now comes Miller time.........

Thanks for all the well-wishes this week!

Hi PakWaan,

Did she have to do a medical examination. I was wondering if they gave her shots etc..

I'm already married - just a few weeks ago and doing a K-3. I had to have the wedding in Thailand but still have to do all the same forms.

Soon I will fly back to bring her home too.

How long did it take for your I-129F ?

quote:

Originally posted by ericsabai:

Hi PakWaan,

Did she have to do a medical examination. I was wondering if they gave her shots etc..

How long did it take for your I-129F ?

Yes, had to have a medical and the required immunizations. They are basically checking for HIV, Syphillis and Tuberculosis, didn't take too long.

Took 4 months to get the I-129F through the Texas Service Center, the slowest INS center in America. The BKK part was rather quick, once the INS got done messing around.

Archived