MORE THAI BULL %$#$%

Brink15

A bar girl brought her boyfriend du jour (BFDJ), her Thai son, and a tuk-tuk driver (who bears a striking resemblance to her son :o) to Roi Et for vacation. She spent over one month getting drunk daily and disappearing each afternoon for about two hours (around the same time the tuk-tuk driver could not be found :hubba:). Her BFDJ is totally unaware of the latter habit. :rolleyes:

Yesterday, the good falang gave his paramour 300,000 baht and told her and her Thai son and the tuk-tuk driver to go to the store and shop - actually shop for 2-3 hours. So they did. When he returned to the hotel, the BFDJ found that all of his travelers checks, cash, and credit cards were gone ::. He found out they went to the bus station and went back to BKK. He claims she turned in his ticket and left him high and dry. ::

Right now he is a mess. He also has no money. I suggested he go to where ever they sell clues and buy one ASAP, as it is obvious he is lacking in that department. :doah:

Any other suggestions? :dunno:

No more money? He has to go to embassy. They won't care, but at least he gets his case registered. Family are the ones who has to help him if short of cash.

He has already gone to the police? Where does that hooker work? Freelancer - not much hope. A bar, better. Possible to give them a hard time.

300,000 baht to shop? Which asylum did this guy get out from ::

Are you serious Brink?

>Yesterday, the good falang gave his paramour 300,000 baht and told her and her Thai son and the tuk-tuk driver to go to the store and shop

Just like that? When I saw that kind of shopping it was for a house and they got 3 of them! And a motorbike as a present.

The tuk-tuk driver left with 2 Rolexes, dunno if they were fakes or real, maybe real but he was happy to rip off the next tourist under the heavy rain for 500Baht from WTC to the Fortune hotel where more fake goods can be found in the vicinity.

And he were not an ordinary tuk-tuk driver: he advised the tourist never to go to any massage parlors or brothels touted by tuk-tuk chaufers.

What a drama! And he told the tourist about his smartness - the tourist said the rain drops were only one half in diameter than what BKK rain should be. He would have been charged 1000B if he were any thicker than that!

After that, a police Colonel was happy to continue the ride in the same tuk-tuk as he knew there was a high ranking official's bum's smell still to be felt within the cabless wehicle!

Amazing!

Another 'stupid farang' that feeds the ripoff girls and their boyfriends.

Why in the f@ck would someone be stupid enough to give a hooker that much money? To 'go shop'?

Serves him right...I may take him out to dinner if he is throwing that kind of money to the wind.

moron

screw him, hope he learned a lesson. Just like people that leave valuable items around and cry when they get stolen.

Nice to see stupidity is alive and well.

cheers.

It turns out the BFDJ got a text message from his Thai BG saying she was back in BKK. After thinking about it, I told him that he can not punch her ticket so just move on - get her replaced and pay the extra cost, or just go to Eden :grinyes:. Of course Eden's rooms in August are sometimes full - the possibility of changing the entry site is almost impossible to resist :hubba:. I suspect when he is no longer pissed with his Thai BG, he will come 'out of hiding' and head for Casanova :o. As for her being back in BKK, I suspect she is still in bed with the tuk-tuk driver. ::

Brink15 said:I suggested he go to where ever they sell clues and buy one ASAP, as it is obvious he is lacking in that department.
May I suggest that he buy a dog (or just befriend a soi dog), and name it "Clue". That way he will always have one :D.

Cheers,

SD

Archived