BRIT GIRLS WHO PAY THAIS FOR NO-STRINGS SEX

changnoi

The Daily Mirror

Extract:

BRIT GIRLS WHO PAY THAIS FOR NO-STRINGS SEX

Aug 16 2004

By Hannah Duguid

The teenage woman takes a long look at the menu. She makes her choice and the waiter disappears to fetch her order. He returns with a fit, beautiful, young man.

Ruth Evans is 19 and from Manchester. She is in a male brothel in Thai capital Bangkok - and has just ordered a prostitute for the evening.

She will buy him drinks, they will chat and dance. Later, if she wants, she can pay him 22gbp (1,600 baht in the local currency) to go back to her hotel and have sex with her.

"It's a real power trip," says Ruth. "A lot of girls come out here looking for sex with a Thai man. This is safer than going round the bars and picking one up."

There are some 20 British girls - mostly students - in the brothel tonight, toying with the idea of paying a man for sex.

"It's something different. All the blokes pay for it so why can't we?" says Carly Purdy, 23, from Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

The sex workers are tested for HIV every four or five weeks. If they do not turn up for work then it means they have had a positive result. Each bar has one or two cases each month.

In other brothels, men wear hotpants with a number badge. Here they wear suits, which makes the place feel less sleazy. The guys move around the bar flirting with the girls and checking they have everything they want. Every hour there is a floor show where they take their shirts off and get up on stage to dance.

They all have perfect, lean bodies.

Charlie Barndon, 23, from Newcastle, says: "It's guaranteed good sex with no strings."

Ruth buys her bloke a drink and asks him to kiss her. A two-minute snog costs her 70p (50 baht).

Louise Fordham, a 31-year-old from Southend, and Gillian Kitrick, 50, from London, are seasoned sex tourists. They both teach English in Bangkok and regularly haunt the boy bars.

Gillian says: "I'd been in Bangkok for a week or so when a waiter approached me and asked me if I wanted to take him home. He was 22 years old and absolutely beautiful.

"He came with me and I paid for him for four days. It's a nice safe business transaction. I know plenty of women here who get bored and horny - so they buy a boy for the night."

When women find a prostitute they like, they tend to keep him on for a while.

Gillian is with Tong. He's a 31-year-old from a remote Thai village who she met in Throb - a bar in Boyz Town, Pattaya. The area is a resort two hours south of Bangkok, notorious for its sex bars.

Every night Tong strips to a gold G-string and performs a synchronised swimming show in a huge fish tank in the bar. Like all the males on offer, his body is in perfect shape.

He is for sale to men and women. Most clients are gay men and 80 per cent of the working boys are straight. They get very excited when a woman comes in looking for trade.

Gillian explains: "If you like a boy then you make eye contact with him. They won't approach you first. If you want to leave the bar with them you have to pay the bar a fine to make up for their absence."

The bar fine in Throb is 4gbp and sex with a guy like Tong will set you back 7gbp - 500 baht - for a quick one or 14gbp for the night. Gillian has been with Tong for a year. They meet every weekend and when they go out she pays for everything.

She says: "I don't mind giving him money. I earn ten times his salary. Although it's not just about money for him. Being seen with a Western woman is good for his status.

"I like being with him because he's so affectionate. He's young and fun. He makes me feel attractive and sexy.

"He has a beautiful body. When we're in bed he's hungry for me. We've had sex five times in one morning before. It makes me feel good.

"He doesn't speak much English but I don't need him for intellectual conversation. I have friends who I can have meaningful conversations with."

changnoi said:"It's a real power trip," says Ruth. "A lot of girls come out here looking for sex with a Thai man..."

Charlie Barndon, 23, from Newcastle, says: "It's guaranteed good sex with no strings..."

Fucking hell, he's wandered into the wrong place by the sound of it. :o

Unless he's a brown-hatter. :down:

jack :help:

PS. Actually, I got talking to 2 inebriated young blonde birds from London in Q bar one night last month, and they were telling me about some place they were going to later where they could get shagged by a Thai bloke for tuppence. :o Odd thing was, they were both quite tasty looking, :up: certainly not the fat-arsed bags you'd expect. I gamely offered to "service" them both back at their hotel for just a couple of beers, :applause: but, after giving the suggestion some lengthy consideration, they politely declined. :( (Probably reckoned my knob would be too big for them. ::)

guess what, it was probably a set up. a few weeks ago somebody came on ajarn.com and asked if any girls were interested in going to a bar/being in a story.. surprise surprise a "story" appears.

Not one of the female teachers I have worked with or talked to, have ever admitted being in a boys gogo. ( of course that doesnt mean there arent females who do but..... )

A girl I know was asked by friends to take part in this story, she declined, but her friends went.

Basically they claim this story is completely made up. The girls said the quotes are made up, they never said anything close to that.

Anyways, I guess some of these chicks are pretty embarassed and distraught about the whole thing.

Since the birds (gals) want to be 'just like the guys' in every respect these days (P4P ect..)

Maybe they would be interested in a litte Muay Thai, I would love to get into the ring with a few of them.

Why not?

Just kidding....?

That's libel then. Why don't they employ the services of a nice firm of media lawyers in London on a new win no fee basis and get some compo? Can be substantial damages for libel.

Re the whole issue of women going for p4p, they've been doing it for years in places like Gambia, Morocco etc. Just women's mags and the media don't tend to publicise it.

Archived