How do you like your beer?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong and cold.

Usually I like Scottish strong ales or dopplebocks. Recently I've been enjoying some imperial stouts. Unfortunately my ATF, Belhaven's Wee Heavy (also known as 90 pence) is out until a new importer is found. :(

Gimme anything but corporate piss from macro brewers like Bud, Miller, Heineken, Labatts, etc. It's all shit.

Now if I could only find a few more bottles of Dogfish Head Brewery's World Wide Stout. The maltiest, most delicious bit o' beer at a measly 18.8% abv. Mmmmmmm.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Never ice in it!!!!! I like lager/pilsner chilled, but not near freeze stadium. It depends on which type of beer.

Lager beer - cold as a TG angry at you (nao mak mak). Beer darker, more malty - not that cold, its wrecks the flavour. Another important issue is glasses, proper beer glasses should be treated well. Never leave any grease or soap left there!

Wash them seperately ( I am not talking Thai girl here you not-paying-attention-sanukeer). Don't use to much of the dish soap. And rinse carefully!!!!

:beer:

My fave beer is the original Budweiser from Budvar, Czech beer. Haven't seen that yet in the LOS.

Other than that I like it cold and when necessary ice is more than welcome.

At the moment I've got a couple of big Asahi's in the fridge, the best beer I've tasted in the LOS yet.

Archived