How do you like your beer?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like wheat beers too; my favorite for sure. I think you are referring to Erdinger which is really good. You can select from a crystal, heffe or dunkel from their restaurant across from patpong which is all on tap. Woodstock in NEP usually has a couple good wheat beers on tap too. Some bars offer bottles of Paulaner as well which I like too.

I know ice in beer is sacrilege, but I make an exception if I am drinking a lager outside when it's hot and humid. I like it because it keeps it cold and keeps me hydrated.

This poll looks like it is answering my suspicion. Most LOS'ers don't go in for beer on tap (draft from a keg)! Where I'm from taste is considered best draft, second bottles, and last cans. So what gives?

>I know ice in beer is sacrilege, but I make an exception if I am drinking a lager outside when it's hot and humid. I like it because it keeps it cold and keeps me hydrated.

With the advent of Beer Chang (now best selling beer, 70% of the market), Thais put ice in it to make it weaker (it comes with 6.4% alcohol), make more of it and keep it cool. What's 6-8 baht bag of ice when you get almost 6 cans of beer more with it!

Archived