How do you like your beer?

Pom Michael said:

New Beer out in Bangkok, Archer Beer. Any one know anything about it?

***I'm not aware of 'Archer' beer...but there are two new beers becoming available in Thailand. These beers, Red Horse and Blue Ice are from the Philippine "San Miguel" beer company, who now have a brewery in Pathumthani. Distribution is now being established and the beers are already in some locations, one is Carrefour. While Heineken is 5% alcohol, Red Horse is 6.9% and Blue Ice is 6.4%. I think Thai beers are bitter, these beers are not. It is rumored that the company may also distribute the real San Miguel beer at some time in the future.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like beer and I drink coors light in the usa, ok i'm a wimp. after 25 years of almost monthly visits to bangkok ( note, the 200 or so times I have, over the years are only for business) question...how in the hell can anybody drink the thai "beer" without a glass of ice ? one time i lost a bet about coors with a fellow mate in the soi 4 area. the bet was about coors...so to make a short story long I brought back a case of coors light cans, 24 cans and walked down soi 4 and in about 1 hour sold every silver can of coors for 200 baht per can. the point of this post, i have no idea...over and out

Ho krml,

>>> Give me a Sam Adams, Bass Ale, Newcastle, or a Blackened Voodoo.

>>> The only way I can drink Chang is if it is filled with ice to try an drown the taste.

>>> It also depends how much I have had to drink too.

What about Tetleys, John and Sam Smiths? Are they still available in UK?

http://www.anetizer.com/downloads/tetleys.jpg

Cheers,

John Betong

Archived