Minimum Age of Consent for Sex - by Country

think_too_mut

I think we have discussed this enough but I just wanted to point out that the only thing I can find online is the age of consent in Thailand is 15. If that's the case then we all should be protected according to the laws of Thailand. No gray area, it's cut and dry. 15 years old. But there have been reports there is some Thai law that states a girl must be 18 to work in the bars. I can't find it anywhere but what does that mean? Does it mean that if you romanced a 16 year old girl working at 7-11 and boinked her everything would be fine? Probably. What if you bar fined some girl at NEP that was 16 and boinked her? the police show up at your door the next morning and you say " the age of consent in Thailand is 15" I suppose that might work. But somehow I don't think it it would be that easy. The gray area comes in when one law states that the age is 15 to have sex and some other law says that a girl must be 18 to work in the bar.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...finally I found this on the web:

Section 8 of the " Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act " states

" Whoever, for sexual gratification of that person or of the third person, commits sexual intercourse

or any other act against a person who is over fifteen (15) years but not yet over eighteen (18) years

of age, with or without his or her consent, in a place for prostitution, shall be punished with

imprisonment of one to three years and a fine of twenty thousand to sixty thousand baht."

I think that pretty much clears it up. She's gotta be 19 to shag. Now I can finally have Brandy nightcap and go to bed.

"I think that pretty much clears it up. She's gotta be 19 to shag. Now I can finally have Brandy nightcap and go to bed"

Wake upp CC, It aint finished yet...... "not yet over eighteen (18) years" means you may legally consort when she is 18 years and one minute, one hour , one day whatever! No need to wait til 19 years have been lived....OR are you now proposing

15 can fuck

18 can work bar

19 can fuck for money

20 can buy a drink in a bar.....

Archived