Best Trolly Dollies in the Air?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The young lassies that Japan Airways uses between Tokyo and Bangkok are really faboulous. The are so friendly and compare very favorably with the Japanese senior stews who are so stiff and rule driven. Next time I will try to lasso one of them if business class is not too full of Japanese box wallahs in three piece suits.

torneyboy said:

SQ gets my vote as well :bow:

What a grotesque scene it was at the Sydney's airport:

17 cabin crew members from United came to buy Oz meat pies at the shop.

At the same time, 17 or so SQ stewardesses walked past, almost shoulder to shoulder.

What a generation and beauty gap!

UA grandmas there, young SQ lasses there...one would think they don't do the very same job.

Nervous_Dog said:

Hmm - however, not to be a mysoginist, those SQ stunners (and I think they rate number one, such a lovely mix of chinese, malay and indian stunners) will get madantory retirement before they can even be old enough to be mothers!

Not really fair is it?

DOG

No, they just pay them so low that noone with any brains would do that job past 30yrs of age. And they are from a first of the first world country, that job is not kind of pride as it may be among Thais.

A colleague of mine who had a girlfriend SQ flight attendant told me they were paid 40 S$ per meal sector.

So, SIN-BKK-SIN, 5 hours altogether, 80S$ which works 10US$ an hour or so. Can't remember what, there is something that brings them to 12-15US$ (no wonder they clean the toilets every hour).

Nervous_Dog said:

TTM - I have read before, perhaps changed that there is in fact a manditory retirement age. Not a wage issue but rather they are forced to retire, maybe we should call SQ?

Actually, I am happy the way it is. Going on 4 flights with them soon, I rather see SQ maintaining their version of EEO any way they want.

Archived