Best Trolly Dollies in the Air?

Its easy to get glamours to work for you when you can put ads in the paper in Singapore that read like:

"FLIGHT ATTENDANTS REQUIRED FOR SINGAPORE AIRLINES. MUST BE AGED 21-25 AND HAVE PREVIOUS MODELLING EXPERIENCE" etc. etc.

Guess there's no such thing as "age/weight discrimination" policies in Singapore!

An ex-farang-gf of mine works for SQ in Australia. She informs me that most of the girls are either attached, or trying to attach themselves, to "PPS" members - Singapore Airline's elite frequent flyers. Singapore girls as gold diggers? Never!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree whole heartedly about the domination of the Union Hags at most western airlines...some of these grandmothers can barely make it down the aisle! Wasn't it a few years back that a capitan actually kicked the most senior FA in the airline off the flight? Think she was 70+ (no goverment mandatory retirement age for FAs here in the states, unlike pilots at age 60)

Never flew SQ...yet. Hope to one day! as for me, I like the JAL girls, lots of Thai contract stews...yum, yum. Also like some of the Japanese ones too! Great service IMHO, decent food. Actually smile, and during meal service, I've seen them move a cart to allow pax to pass by!!, or stop what they are doing and go and get something back at the galley for a pax request! Never see that in the States!

Actually, returning from Thailand one time, one of my friends ended up striking up a conversation with a cute Thai FA on JAL and ended up taking a few of them out here in Honolulu. Well seems they have been dating for about 2yrs now. Sees her whenever she's in town, or meets her when she has a long layover somewhere, met the family, everything. But she dosn't want to move here to Hawaii!! so I guess he'll wait till he retires, then maybe move to Thailand. Keep offering to help him show her FA friends around, but he dosn't want his girl to find out what the real reason he was in Thailand was!! 5555

Nice Story Aloha boy but can we get the details on the action...Is he Akamai and make like go Hapai but neva get stick????? If not, there are many thai ladies in a few bars in Kakaako and off Waiakamilo....

Not at all!! I think he would marry her, but like I said she dosn't want to move here. So they just see each other either when she's in town, or when he can meet her someplace for a few days, plus the ocasional vacation together. He's a pretty outgoing guy (not the best looker IMHO) but had the guts to start a conversation on the flight from Narita to Honolulu, started taking her and her friends out when they were in town, and one think has led to another. In fact he stays in her hotel room when she's in town, her roommate doubles up with some other girls to let them be together. They are happy to do this as he takes them all out when they are in town. They get to do the tourist stuff and some not so touristly stuff in exchange.

Like I said, the only problem is that he can't share, cause his girl thinks he's a "good" guy! 555 If only she knew what he was doing there before! In fact he's planning to visit the Philippines with us in a couple of months!

On my stop offs at Singapore have spotted many a fine lady in a Singa air uni. Not yet had the joy to fly with them.

Worst schweinhunds were on Aeroflot many years ago. Lufthansa came a close second. BA, the ladies were fairly matronly.

Air France have had nice looking ladies. Emirates not too bad but hate that stupid uniform with "I dream of Genie" hat.

Vietnam Airlines not too bad but a bit skinny. Philippines National Air okay, there was one cute chick on my last flight with them called Cherry Pie. I just lurve their wacky names out that way. Flew with, think it was either Hainan air or South China air, a Chinese airline and they were all cute babes. Myself and the bloke I was with were the only obviously non-Chinese passengers on board. They went through their inflight routine in Mandarin before they did a special English language version for us. They all formed up in a V shape in the aisle at the end of the flight to thank the passengers for flying with them. Really cute. :D

The vast majority of my flights are on Asian airlines. I prefer to spend my money with them as they have flight attendants who are at least polite, and do not have fucked up attitudes.

I could care less if United,Northwest,US Airways etc... go bankrupt. My money will be spent supporting Asian airlines, and maybe one day, the US Airlines will pull their heads out their asses, and bring real service back.

The US based carriers should send their flight attendants to Singapore Airlines for proper training and customer service ::

I have found Eva,Korean and Malaysia Airlines to have great service. They consistently work at a level that I like, and I like their attitudes. They do not irritate me like a western flight attendant :)

My sad spin on the deal is the snotty old stoves pushing the trollies are part of the deal. I'm sort of stuck with being in the United mileage program which keeps me in business class at economy discout fares. Do I have to put up with the "Ole Stank", yeah. But the good side is that I can hit the decks running when I finally get there! I will dare to say that most of the members find the Asian woman more attractive. I, while propelled by some Beer Chang, coined a term relating to a rather large flabby woman crusing the bars in Patong that brought a burst to describe her as "Falang Buffalo"...

Well I guess if the plane get stuck on the ground the US trollie dollies can pull the plane into the dock!

Archived