Thais need Hiv tests for passport?

thamachat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need for hiv tests to get a passport, but many western countries demand a test for long term visas there. those tests have to be performed by recognised places such as the policehospital.

>Welcome back. Brilliant post on the "Have you ever had an HIV test" thread.

Agreed absolutely.

Still, is it not interesting we are in *another* HIV thread with Thamachat (the only subject he posts on). Now where do you think he is going to go with this. Information? I think not.

-j-

Guest lazyphil

Whats the outcome if positive, refusal?....uk, need a TB test at Heathrow, mrs was pregnant so couldn't have xray, later went to hospital to have locally, a farce, they asked if her health was good, said yes, ok, goodbye!

>>>Still, is it not interesting we are in *another* HIV thread with Thamachat (the only subject he posts on). Now where do you think he is going to go with this. Information? I think not.<<<

just another virus myth troll. same like the holocaust myth idots: they argue that it wasn't existing, but are at the same time found on the jew hate groups who would love to start another holocaust. wankers.

problem though is when they start confusing infected people with their crap - that is when the turn from delusionary wankers into potential murderers by dissuading people from taking antiretroviral drugs.

i am not a doctor - but when what i can see with my own eyes is correlated by the findings of every single medical professional i have ever met who deals with AIDS - then that is prove enough for me that:

1) the correlation between HIV and AIDS is real

2) that antiretroviral drugs are life savers if taken correctly

3) that the pandemic is happening

Archived