Thais need Hiv tests for passport?

thamachat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) the correlation between HIV and AIDS is real

2) that antiretroviral drugs are life savers if taken correctly

3) that the pandemic is happening

Agreed. I find the Virus myth stuff frightening. I *wish* I had the time to deal with the posts appropriately, but the sad truth is, I don't. Feel guilty about it, but frankly I have work that is more pressing.

If I had to make a guess, I would think that "thamachat" is a full time virusmyther, and the board is no more than a platform to espouse his views. I doubt if he has any interest whatsoever in Thailand....

-j-

>>>If I had to make a guess, I would think that "thamachat" is a full time virusmyther, and the board is no more than a platform to espouse his views. I doubt if he has any interest whatsoever in Thailand....<<<

dunno, but at least he has some idea about thai language - "thammachat" meaning "natural/nature", but i guess one can look that up at any online translation engine.

1) the correlation between HIV and AIDS is real

2) that antiretroviral drugs are life savers if taken correctly

3) that the pandemic is happening

Agreed. I find the Virus myth stuff frightening. I *wish* I had the time to deal with the posts appropriately, but the sad truth is, I don't. Feel guilty about it, but frankly I have work that is more pressing.

If I had to make a guess, I would think that "thamachat" is a full time virusmyther, and the board is no more than a platform to espouse his views.

LMAO!!

If thamachat were a fraud, he'd be on the AIDS gravy train, not a virus myth activist. The U.S. alone spends over $5 billion perpetuating the orthodoxy theory that HIV causes AIDS. A virus myth activist gets Nada, Zilch, nothing. Ask Dr. Duesberg. If Duesberg weren't tenured, he'd be out on the street.

The Medical Establishment has frozen him out of any grants because he disagrees with the orthodoxy promoted by his old colleague, Robert Gallo.

Do dissenters threaten your livelihood? :)

>>>Do dissenters threaten your livelihood? <<<

you have friends or relatives who are infected?

i have. and it's not really that difficult to observe in real life, without being "on the AIDS gravy train" that

1) people who are found HIV positive get full blown AIDS

2) that they die rather miserably if they do not

3) take antiretrovirals, which in turn makes them healthier.

thammachat is not even a fraud, he's just cutting and pasting rubbish he doesn't understand.

anyhow, go to the AIDS thread in the health sector, look at my post there - my offer there counts for you as well, if you don't believe in AIDS.

Take a trip to countries where AIDS wipe out many people, and your doubts will be gone. Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique.

Go and see the kids left alone in orphanages there. See the disaster these countries are facing. Thailand is not affected as strongly (yet). It took a long time before it hit Thailand. In the early years of the disease, some people even thought that Asians were immune. Before it struck there also.

Lets take this discussion in 10 years time, when AIDS truly has gotten time to affect Thailand like in African countries. Its a slow death.

you have friends or relatives who are infected?

1) people who are found HIV positive get full blown AIDS

Fly,

No, I don't know anyone with this condition, but I regret that anyone must suffer disease. Before they can be helped, the cause of their affliction must be known. And I don't think the Gallo Theory approach has been successful during the past 20 years. I would like to see the $5 Billion given to objective scientists, like Dr. Duesberg, in grants, so the real cause of this condition can be established. There are millions of people who are "HIV Positive" without any disease, so I don't see that HIV can be called a cause of AIDS. I realize I have no hope of convincing you and many others that I am right in my skepticism, so I will spare you the cut and paste articles from the web. Anyone who wants to read alternative opinions can find them himself.

MFG,

Auricman

Lets take this discussion in 10 years time

check_bin_krap,

I believe in 10 years time the Medical Community will stop talking about HIV/AIDS. When people die of pneumonia, it will be called pneumonia again, not AIDS. And when they die of TB, it will be called TB, not AIDS. I hope we both will be around to see how things develop.

Auricman

:)

Archived