Limping farang

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Hmmmm - now lets contrast this with the case of the HIV women, and do we tell the new boy friend, (Most say yes by the way)

And here is a guy, no proof other than a vindictive wife (He;s probably a pervert, but is he HIV+?

DOG - Ball licker bare none

Yes lets contrast the two. In one the 'mob' harrass someone for something he might or might not have done.

In the other some want to inform the person who is sleeping with someone, who have admitted to having sex.

It show how wrong you are on the other thread.

• 3 weeks later...

German denies visa charge

Published on October 19, 2004

A German at the centre of a mass-HIV scare involving hundreds of Thai women ? many of them teenagers ? yesterday pleaded not guilty in court after being charged with overstaying his visa, officials said.

Hans-Otto Schiemann, 56, denied the charges and said he did not need a lawyer to defend him as he was knowledgeable and could speak Thai well.

He earlier said he had been diagnosed with HIV, the virus that leads to Aids, three years ago.

Health officials said he could have had unprotected sex with up to 400 people, but that the country had no laws against the deliberate transmission of HIV.

The German was arrested on September 22 and has been remanded in custody since for immigration offences.

The court has scheduled the next hearing on the matter for November 15. Schiemann faces deportation or two years in jail if found guilty, police said.

Schiemann has been accused of offering girls in the province large sums of money to have unprotected sex with him, allegedly out of spite after contracting the virus from a Thai woman.

The German has been married to a Thai woman for five years. His wife has full-blown Aids.

Aids campaigner Sommart Troy said the court had postponed the hearing because Schiemann did not have lawyer and it wanted to give him time to find one.

She said the German needed legal advice and mental counselling, as he was under great stress due to his hatred of Thai women.

Sommart called on the German embassy in Thailand to provide him with a lawyer.

Schiemann?s wife said it was wrong for her husband to plead not guilty because the evidence against him was strong.

?By denying the charges, he will be detained further. If he had accepted the charges, he would have been deported,?? she said.

She called on government agencies to support her, saying that she made little money.

The international press interviewed her every day about her husband, she added.

The Nation

CHAIYAPHUM

the sickest part of the story is the whitch hunt.

which *450* women did the bloke *infect* with what? so far i have never heard of any AIDS test performed on him, neither have i seen any proof whatsoever that he infected 450 women. that was a number thrown into the wind by some illinformed newspaper writer, or agenda filled NGO worker without any proof whatsoever, repeated all over without using one ounce of brain.

it should be more than obvious that the bloke is seriously disturbed, if not psychotic, and should be placed into an asylum instead of a prison. he should *not* be made target of an agenda filled whitch hunt.

very sad that the medias have nothing of more importance to report than some unproven story on an obviously disturbed man. very sad that people here on the board take part in such a disgusting witch hunt as well. :( ::

I also think its a whole joke, I have been in many provences, with mates, very very hard to find someone to pay/play with. And my mates have two legs!

Too me it looks like a domestic dispute that has gotten out of hand.

Give them all councilling, hopefully a good side effect will be a little more knowledge given in the area about sex education.

DOG

it depends - if you speak thai well, live for a longer time in the provinces, you will get similar access to the plaesures as thai men (with a bit of disposable income) get. but for sex, and unprotected sex, you need two people (or more if one fancies) - nost just a onelegged mentally disturbed bloke.

but, the game in the villages is a bit different, and far more costly than in bangkok or pattaya unless one restricts himself to low end small town brothels.

i don't know if the story is true, a mentally disturbed bloke trying to go around trying to infect women here, it's definately not that out of reality. what is not plausible is the number thrown into the wind, especially as i have seen nowhere a confirmation even of the bloke's HIV status. nor have i seen any women definately infected by the bloke being reported about.

it's just a disgrace how an obviously psychotic man is judged by the media based on gossip and rumor.

seems that the lynch mob is getting out in the open.

from the little i have seen of the bloke on TV i think he does not belong in prison, but into an institution. but with that media coverage, and his erratic behavior, the court will most definately try to give him the most severe sentence they can.

...and i start getting ready for lotsa sarcastic comments from me mates here, about krauts in thailand...

Hi,

Guy said he was pissed off about Thai girls giving him HIV, so was paying them all back :: He said paid 4,000 for most, and did 500 girls. According to gf, he said many bad things about Thai women, and he said he did not have virus before coming to Thailand (was there 9 years), so blamed them, for his contracting.

I guess he is in prison awaiting trial. Gf said looked 'gae maak' (looked old in pic), and very angry.

HT

Archived