Question RE: Under Age Girls

I picked up a 17 year old bar girl and took her back to my hotel. The hotel took her card and held it until she left the next morning. My question is, do hotels keep records of who visited you? Can you get busted just for bringing the girl to your room or would they have to catch you in the act to actually arrest you and bring charges?

I realize now how stupid this move was, and I don't mind if you chew my ass out for this. Go ahead knock yourselves out (if you feel you must). Maybe I'll think twice next time... crazy.gif" border="0

Originally posted by incognito bandito:

[QB]I picked up a 17 year old bar girl and took her back to my hotel. The hotel took her card and held it until she left the next morning. My question is, do hotels keep records of who visited you?

Some do, perhaps most. If the guard keeps a book there will be a permanent record.

"Can you get busted just for bringing the girl to your room or would they have to catch you in the act to actually arrest you and bring charges?"

I will be curious in hearing others' replies but in my reading of newspapers the favorite technique by Thai police is to enter while the sex act is going on, if they can manage it, or early in the morning while you're both asleep.

I believe that the age of consent for sex (not prostitution, for that it is 18) in Thailand is 16. Thus if you fuck a sixteen year old girl in Bangkok and giver her B1000 you have commited a crime. But if you do the same and give her only a smile you haven't. Retards in government!

I don't know about Bangkok hotels but in Pattaya (and I imagine Bangkok would be the same), there is a book where the girls details are recorded, presumably her name and date of birth or possibly the province that she comes from.

What you do is obviously up to you, but there is a risk involved.

Stick

My usual BKK Hotel (Business Inn) keeps photocopies of all the ID's of "extra guests", which get attached to the back of my bill, so at check-out it is quite useful / interesting to try and work out who the fu#k all these "people" wink.gif" border="0 were.

Of course I don't usually have to worry about under 18's, so this has never concerned me - but I would guess that they COULD be used as evidence against you, especially if you never had any ABOVE 18 as you could hardly claim that you had just been "unlucky" the once........

I stay at the JW Marriot where they never keep the ID. But I have a problem with underage girls, would never go there. I think one needs to set a rule for himself in this regard, and stick to it. Not saying this to judge anybody, but you need to be able to go home and live with yourself. cool.gif" border="0

I can't believe this bullsh!t. You guys are talking about the subject of sex w/ underage girls.

Some sh!tfaced moderator deleted my thread about someone (myself), who is underage (in the US) vistiting Bangkok for beer & sex. You guys should rethink your polices for your moderators.

Ok kid, I'm the shitty moderator who deleted your post. One reason and one reason only.. YOU ARE STILL A MINOR!! This forum is for adults and adults only. You are NOT an adult yet! When you become of age you will be welcome, until then scram!!! If you have problems, contact Khun Sanuk and voice your complaint. HSTEACH

Without getting into all the moral questions and controversies...

It seems to me that the mere prescense of the girl in your room wouldn't be enough to convict you of anything. Unless I'm wrong, it's not illegal to have a guest of whatever age, only to sleep with and pay them for it.

There have been times when I've had people up to my room without any boinking going on, so unless they could find the girl and get her to testify against you, how could the hotel's paperwork and photos hold any danger to you...unless the police came in at a very inopportune moment???

Archived