I DON'T LIKE THIS

sayjann

Slightly off topic but somewhat worrying as well. :( Has anyone noticed when uploading their CD collection onto the iPod and ?rediscovering? their music collection that they have been shortchanged? Meaning the record label suits chose not to transfer certain tunes from vinyl to digital. For instance, what the fuck happened to the song ?Plastic? from the Sugarcubes ?Life?s Too Good? LP? Too complex for the binary transfer? Or am I just hazing out and have conceded an extra song to the Icelandic bunch?s non-remixed roster that never existed in the first place? What gives folks?what gives? ::

UAL875 said:...what the fuck happened to the song ?Plastic? from the Sugarcubes ?Life?s Too Good? LP? ::

I could be wrong, :clown: but wasn't the song 'Dear Plastic' (if that's what you're banging on about, boss) on their second (pile of shite :down:) LP 'Here Today, Tomorrow, Next Week' or whatever the christ it was called? :dunno:

You can illegally download 'Dear Plastic' from Limewire, no problem. I just did. :up:

I sank a few jars :beer: with that raving mad Sugarcubes bloke Einar once in Glasgow. He was a mate of a large-breasted Icelandic exchange-student bird whose knickers I was (resoundingly unsuccessfully :() trying to get inside whilst at college. :applause: Interesting feller, daft as a brush. :drunk: I wonder what happened to him. :rolleyes:

A old work-colleague/musician mate of mine shagged Bjork once too. :bow:

jack :help:

PS. I gave up on them after that second dreary album. I wonder what their 3rd LP, 'Stick Around for Joy' (?) was like? :doah:

FJ, you may be excessively drunk at times but you are far from wrong with your replies. Dear Plastic is indeed the song I was looking for, thought it was from their first LP ? kinda fits in with the tunes on that one. And what a coincidence that your mate shagged Bjork. The first time I witnessed the Sugarcubes in concert I was given a blowjob on the car ride home by my date. Small world. :up: Regarding the Sugarcubes follow-up albums, give a shout the next time you?re up in Tokyo, I?ll lend them to you. My cds, like my condoms (inside joke for anyone who shags J-gals regularly), are gathering much dust these days. :beer:

Archived