I DON'T LIKE THIS

sayjann

worrying news,published in The Nation Today?(maybe Yesterday)

the original tale was posted on BKKtonight where i am also a Member and unsettling.

"Is this too high profile?

For whom the bell tolls

We picked up this yarn from a Bangkok Tonight forum listings html. It is a few years old, but still a laugh.

The anecdote was posted by a guy called ?X? and concerns ?ringing the bell? at a bar. It has been edited.

?I was in Rock Hard one night and had to go for a leak.

?I got to the end of the bar and slipped on some beer that had been spilt on the floor.

?One leg went west, the other east, so I grabbed for the nearest thing to stop me falling, which happened to be the rope attached to the bell, which began to ring loudly as I clung to the rope trying to stay on my feet.

?Squeals of delight erupted from the service girls as they rushed to the bar to get their free drinks.

?When I finally recovered my balance, I pleaded ?come on people, it was an accident. I didn?t mean to ring the bell?.

?But that didn?t help. Girls were coming up to me with their free drinks and offering their kop khun ka-s. There was nothing I could do, so I just let it be.

?I got the bill and almost fell off my seat ? Bt5,200. I?m not a cheap Charlie, but it was a shock.

?I have another story about American sailor who broke his arm when falling off the stage.?

------------

Website poles apart

The story above and many other tall tales and true can be found at Bangkok Tonight?s forum at bkktonite.com. Stuff on this forum will not appeal to all, as it mainly concerns the goings on of establishments inhabited by chrome-pole huggers."

concerns me that out of all the thousands of Posts on this Board,they picked me.

and also worrying that a BKK based Board is named in the Nation and could cause trouble for other Boards.

This is a reminder that this Board as well as Bkktonite and most others are *public* Boards and as such as available to all for comment or publication by any others. Apparently by 'The Nation' in this case.

There are private boards as well.

worrying news,published in The Burslem Bugle?(maybe Tomorrow)

the original tale was posted on stoke-ebonypissflaps.co.uk :up: where i am also a Member and unsettling.

"Is this too tedious?

For whom the bell-end wrings

We picked up this yarn from a Burslem Tonight forum listings html. It is a few hours old, but still shite. :nono:

The anecdote was posted by a dealer called ?Keith 'Smokey' Smallpiece? :clown: and concerns ?wringing the bell-end? at a bar. It has been edited.

?I was in the Swiller's Arms :beer: one night and had to go for a toke on my pocket stainless steel 'credit card' chillum in the shithouse. :up:

?I got to the end of the bar and slipped on some freshly-laid vomit that an ex-professional soccer player drinking Special Brew :drunk: at the bar had just spilt on the floor. :doah:

?One leg went west, the other east, so I grabbed for the nearest thing to stop me falling, which happened to be the scrotum attached to the barman Mick Lister's bell-end, which began to stiffen loudly as I clung to his ball-sack trying to stay on my feet.

?Squeals of delight erupted from 3 inebriated Burslem hookers standing smoking and drinking cans of White Lightning Cider by the fag machine as they rushed to the bar to steal their free drinks. :applause:

?When I finally recovered my balance, I pleaded ?come on people, it was an accident. I didn?t mean to 'wring' Mick's bell-end?. :(

?But that didn?t help. The tarts were coming up to me with their stolen drinks and offering bareback blow-jobs in the toilet. :D There was nothing I could do, so I just followed one of them into the ladies' bogs. :hubba:

?I got sucked off :p then got the bill and almost fell off the shithouse seat ? two quid (Bt 150). I?m not a cheap Charlie, but it was a shock. ::

?I have another story about an ageing hippie alcoholic American airline worker :: stationed in the San Francisco area who broke his arm when falling off a katoey.? :bow:

------------

jack :help:

"...?I have another story about an ageing hippie alcoholic American airline worker stationed in the San Francisco area who broke his arm when falling off a katoey.? ..."

Jack,

A free case of Madaam Choi's special brew if you will remain silent! But as I know your taste for drink is strong and your tongue weak, Here goes the real version!

I was floating around the Cities Mission district, reminising of my mispent youth in bars pool rooms and various other establishments of illrepute, when I came across a rather nice looking tart of about 20 or so, Latina, reminded me of a girl I knew in San Salvador years back, 14 teeth, 1 ear, breath that would choke the dead, 1/2 a head of hair and a tattoo enhanced with stretch marks on her supersized right ass cheek which read "secure all lines ahead skipper" truely a quality piece.

I charmed the lass with my knowledge of Spanish/Latin dance and "culture" (something I picked up in La Libertad, and never got compleately cured of), sensing the mood was right, I suggested we head back to my place, a dingy shoe box of a room with a single light bulb, I shared with 3 rats and 56 roaches, and a family of Mexican illeagels from Guadalajara. Place measured about 3 meters by 4 meaters, and rented for a modest $3600 a month, a bargin in SFO real estate.

Got the senorita back to my place, and literly charmed the pants off her, then I realized, this was no lady! but rather a man in a dress, and not only was I shocked, but stunned at the size of his "tool kit." Hate it when the Drag queens pack more than me...rather embarrassing as well.

Well, needless to say, I declined the offer of "radesmans service" and asked the younglady er ah man to leave, and as I showed him the door , slipped on a wet tortilla, and landed right on top of senorita bonito, and parked it in the garage so to speak, well, not wanting to be rude, a stayed and finished the task. A few minutes later, I got up, and had a mexican breakfast consisting of 18 tequila bracers and 5 tecates with lime, oddly that didn't quite erase the meory of what happened earlier. I noticed my arm was numbb, and headed to the local med fac. Arrived home a few hours later, to see my new "girl friend" had taken up residence in the abode, and had cleaned the place, stylishly deocarated it, and made a delicious meal as well. Reall not a bad live in, and a great looker and BJ's that put the top girls at star of light to shame, now if I could just get over that whole "having a bigger dick than me thing..." -

-Yo espero es ayudar er ah I hope this helps...

Archived