Why go to los in on rainy october!!

keith doug

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I love the rain, watching the girls rush to pull the plastic blue sheets down (as in Soi Sea Dragon Patong Beach inc) and hearing the warm rain lash down and sup ale with pure contentment!

The last 2 days here in BKK have been great! Lotsa rain in the evening, nothing a $2 umbrella can't fix.

But the really great part has been the cool, dry fronts that have stayed here for 2 days.

Somehow, cuddling whilst the rain is beating on the roof feels just a little bit cosier.

Schools are on holiday, so traffic is way down.

Also, trying to escape the rain by huddling together with a group of YLs under a small awning can lead to good conversation and ...

ROFL.

Don?t muck about. Tell us what you ?really? feel, Coss. :grinyes:

I?m very grateful to my creator that ?she? * gave me waterproof skin. *? just trying to keep in sweet with the feminazis.

I agree. I much prefer it in the off season. I velly hansumman now. Come Christmas I?ll be ?papa? again sure.

:beer:

The sheer number of nice TG's willing to share their umbrella, then their number and finally my bed is staggering!

Everyone needs some help and nice TG are all to willing for us Falangs!

SkiBum

carew66 said:

KK, I'll second that. Bangkok temperature on Saturday was really nice after that downpour on Friday night. I got caught out in it in Lang Suan Road - doing a Martha Revves and the Vandellas (Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to hide)- and got a tad damp.

And lets not forget October is good for Fondue. Save the Stilton for November.

Archived