US Military crackdown on P4P, blacklists 600 bars

Neo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

info@CWFA.org is where you should lodge your complaints

Concerned women for America.

I think we should all get this info to all boards and make a plea to Call Off Their Old Tired Ethics. Cayote.

I wounder if a little note from every sex worker in LOS would help them???

Shall we begin?

Just another stupid attempt to legislate morality :(

I wished they would spend their time and resources on more critical issues such as a national health plan.

I wonder if the senators and congressmen get caught with their $1000 an hour hookers, would they be subject to a year in prison?

Looks like the US Army is already cracking down on their own in Korea. And Sgt. Sherri (below) is very realistic about alternative activities for soldiers. :rolleyes: LOL

[color:"blue"]?Don?t condone it and don?t buy into it,? said Sgt. Sherri Davis, 473rd Quartermaster Company. ?We have a lot of other activities for Soldiers, like libraries and cyber cafes.?[/color]

Army cracking down on prostitution in Korea

Lusty said:

A horney soldier is an inefficient soldier.

It would save on bayonets.

On a serious note, how did they compile the list of 600 prohibited bars? I can just imagine a wide necked buzz cropped naval commander gathering his men on deck, "Right men. I need a volunteer with espionage training to go ashore, perform surveilance and report back as to where prostitutes can be obtained. It's risky but your country will thank you."

Cheers

I dug this form letter of notification up from somewhere. There are quite a few steps involved in getting an establishment on the list, including inviting the proprietor for a hearing.

I wonder if the AFDCB is currently hiring inspectors. :hubba:

From what I can gather, there is a blanket ban on places of prostitution but, in some areas, the command makes a specific list of places. Probably an insurmountable task in Pattaya.

[color:"blue"] Figure B-1. AFDCB letter of notification

(Letterhead)

Proprietor

Dear Sir:

This letter is to inform you that it has come to the attention of the Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board (AFDCB) that certain conditions reported at your establishment may adversely affect the (health, safety, or welfare) of members of the Armed Forces.

The AFDCB is initiating action to determine whether your establishment (area) should be placed off-limits to members of the Armed Forces if (cite conditions) are not corrected by (date).

A representative of the AFDCB will visit your establishment to determine if steps have been taken to correct the conditions outlined above.

Sincerely,

John J. Smith, Colonel, U.S. Army

President, Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board [/color]

Archived