What does an STD look like?

khwaimaisabai

Hi st,

Thanks. I looked at this and, as you say, it is not pleasant viewing. The upside, though - and correct me if I am wrong - is that little things are not too worrisome. I know there are some STD that can be asymptomatic, but minor physical things that appear now and again and soon go, presumably are not to be taken seriously.

Just a thought.

Khwai

>but minor physical things that appear now and again and soon go, presumably are not to be taken seriously.

Without going and checking, from what I can recall, syphillis starts as a small chancre on the penis that dissapears after a couple of weeks. Years later you go painfully insane and die.....

-j-

Oh, don't need to tell me. I had a doc bringing in 10 other just to watch my willy when I had a rare outbreak of a STD. Pics flashed (of member only, mind you). They all shook my hand. Was weird and very shameful with my willy exposed :o

I lived through it, and swore never never again.

You will find me in some medical magazines, no doubt.

Sorry, I?m no doctor and these kinds of decisions should be made by a qualified MD. An individuals STD symptoms can vary from severe to mild to none at all. Anytime I see something suspicious or unusual on me I go see a doctor pronto, and depending on the outcome a second or even third opinion may be in order.

ST

That said ? ?Here?s to swimmin? with bowlegged women? :beer:

Archived