Thievin' farangs-on tour in Pattaya

carew66

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve,

whoever taught you to say "car thieving scousers" got it wrong. They just break into them. :: Had two spare wheels robbed over past 18 months outside my old folks house in south Liverpool. Decent area too. One was actually in the boot. The other was bolted onto the outside of a 4x4. Had a few locks screwed with break ins. It's par for the course in a metropolitan area. Rural areas have crime too though. Class, location, education, accent have nowt to do with scumbags. I knew a guy years ago at college from south Wales. Both parents doctors. Well off, lived in a large detached house. He thought it highly amusing to steal a trailer full of camping equipment and a mountain bike attached to the back of an English tourist's car. He had no need to do this, just making mischief in his mind. I had my house rented out last year. 3 middle class students from other "well to do" parts of the country. They threw stuff of mine out into the garden, broke into the garage and did a runner without paying the last few months rent which was a barrel of laughs. I was absolutely skint in Thailand as my savings were paying the mortgage as these bastards weren't paying up. Had planned to stay in Asia till July this year but ended up coming home early at the end of March, penniless.

Contrary to popular belief there are other areas of the UK that have criminals, shell suits, guns and drugs. :: I lived in London for 4 years and a couple of other places. I used to walk home half-canned through Toxteth, Liverpool 8 at 2.30am, (generally regarded as one of the roughest areas where they rioted in 1981), without a care. On the other hand there are parts of London that I wouldn't go through in the day. Hasn't been a fatal shooting in the city for, oh at least weeks, but there was a little girl of 14 shot and killed in Nottingham only at the weekend :( and a couple of guys shot in a club in Croydon last week in what they term "black on black" shootings, (the cops have got a special team investigating yardie crime under Operation Trident).

Still, people want to jump to conclusions and make Liverpudlians scapegoats that's up to them. To my mind though if the original poster had expressed outrage and indicated that as usual as we'd all expect the culprits were black/gypsies/pikeys/asian or whatever there would have been much gnashing of teeth and moral indignation. Such is life. Good and bad everywhere. What the alleged city of origin had to do with the offence I don't know. Pity though that people in other countries hear the same shite about us that Liverpudians hear every day from bigots in this country.

:D

Most of the villains from the UK I have noticed in Pattaya are from London. In Marine in the early 2000's it was London guys and their Thai girls selling the drugs...

I dont think scouse crooks are aware of Pattaya yet in any significant numbers..

I lived off Cranbourne Road , off Smithdown, I trashed my student house, it wasnt yours as I was there in the mid 1990's..

STH

Fiery Jack said:

This should maybe go under 'Shopping', but I've laid my hands on some Thai motorbike helmets that I'm keen to shift asap. Second hand but in top condition. One size fits all. Pattaya area. Prices negotiable. PM for details. :up:

jack :help:

So your the cunt that nicked them off me after I'd stashed them all in my garage.

Cunt

And a lot of well-known Pattaya bars and gogos are now owned by some very unsavourary Pommie gangsters and their connections...and a group of the same who like lifting shirt-tails up, if you know what I mean guv...the Crays of Pattaya ::. I know someone who managed one of a couple of popular go-gos in Walking St and the owner(and all his hangers-on), whilst not batting for the other side, were of somewhat dubious character and I would not like to meet them in a dark soi anytime soon and owe them baht.

Archived