Thievin' farangs-on tour in Pattaya

carew66

"Me, the 7th Duke of Effingham on Smithdown Road with my reputation?" ::

No, bit further out nearer to the halls of residence upon the hill. Where the air is clear and a man can breathe.

I expect you used to go to the Brookhouse, or the Rat & Ferret or whatever they call it now. They used to do a karaoke roadshow in there in the early/mid 90's which you may recall; Stormin' Norman's. Well that wasn't me but I often went for a giggle.

:)(Bit of Murkeyside gossip with a Thai theme, renowned celeb hairdresser with eponymously titled salon who favours wearing pink suits allegedly used to go to Pattaya in the late '80's and trawl Boyztown. Used to get his suits made there in Ptty as cheap as chips. Had it on good authority from one of his "boys" :: who he took with him on one of his jaunts.)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to frequent the Brookhouse regularly and indeed sang at the Karoke! Became a Furkin pub about 1993-1994..

Was in one of the Gladstone Halls in 1st year as it happened.

I friend of mine purchased a house on smithdown road, we all laughed as it was 29 000 pounds, now its worth 80 300...

There was one student landlord he owned 130 odd houses, a very tough scouser but quite decent now looking back....

I think everyone now has jumped on the buy to let bandwagon, but even 5 years ago it was a very good thing to get in to IMHO...

The thing with student lettings you have to on hand all the time.... cant really relax in Pattaya or you will lose your investment.

STH

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Dont the Ozzy gangsters hide out in Philippines, Angeles City and Cebu?

STH

I don't know about these days but there was a time when one of the most popular bars in Manila was run by an Ozzie axe-murderer.

Sort of place people behaved themselves in. :)

SiLeakHunt said:
Fiery Jack said:

This should maybe go under 'Shopping', but I've laid my hands on some Thai motorbike helmets that I'm keen to shift asap. Second hand but in top condition. One size fits all. Pattaya area. Prices negotiable. PM for details. :up:

jack :help:

So your the cunt that nicked them off me after I'd stashed them all in my garage.

Cunt

No. I scored them off a Gerry and the Pacemakers roadie in Stinkin Dixies blow job bar on walking (staggering :drunk:) street on Wednesday lunchtime. :up:

Still got a few up for offer if any board members are interested. One size fits all, assorted colours. :applause:

I've got a load of those over sized Zippo lighters that I had to repossess from a scumbag dwarf who was overdue on his loan payments.

Interested?

DISCLAIMER: The above offer in no way condones loan sharking, bait & switch, or counterfeit goods. Product must be used by responsible adults over the mental age of 13. Fuel and flints not included.

Archived