Thievin' farangs-on tour in Pattaya

carew66

I went up to Pattaya the other day and heard this one from another Brit I was chatting to.

You know how the Thais (or for that matter, anyone here) leave their crash helmets in the front basket of their bikes when they park up? Well, this little gang of herberts from (sigh) yes, England, thought it was great to run around stealing them.

Now, they don't need the helmets - they haven't got round to stealing the bikes yet I suppose - but no doubt it was ' a laff' for them. Some poor buggers now have to go out and either buy or borrow another or get booked by the MIB.

I won't mention the city of origin of these twats - it is so blindingly obvious. Twist and fucking Shout eh?

I was so pissed off I clean forgot to purchase any cheese until the following evening.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carew66 said:

I won't mention the city of origin of these twats - it is so blindingly obvious.

I immediately thought of Liverpudians (scousers). One of the first things I learned when I started getting into football (soccer) was to say 'car theiving scousers'...lol.

As if falangs didn't have a bad rep already :(

Does this guy have a shaved head and a tattoo of the Union Jack on the back of it?

I have to say that all the scousers I've met have been decent people.

The so called affluent SE of England habours more than its fair share of "home grown"crap I can tell you.

Apparently the worst petty crimminals in the UK all come from stockport.The powers that be are thinking of mining all the roads leading out of this "blot on the landscape"aka "escape from New York":cover:

Archived