Pattaya Trip Report - After 2 years away

Well..hmmmmmm.. Your prose is ok, but the standard of sanuk that you reached left me yawning a bit to be honest. Pattaya is not there for sunsets or Ripleys.

I guess I should not criticize, but I've also just returned from Pattaya, my second time there ever. The first time I went, I took my g/f . humhum.. ,mistake! It was lovely all the same though. I could probably write a lovely passage or two about the times we had; swimming, eating, strolling, chit-chatting etc.. but I won't bore you. What I will tell you about my second Pattaya experience.

She was Pattaya for me. I met her on the promenade at 6am as I was staggering home..

Actually, let's go back; The evening kicked off in fine fashion by eating cheap noodles, watching the nightery stroll by.. always a large balding, dare I say German, farang with his little brown attachment (sorry about the blatent use of stereo-type, but I don't actually believe it's myth in Pattaya)..anyways, from food to beer..spent the evening and into the night drinking lazy beers in a beer garden on Walking street (is this actually called thanon dern in thai???) before moving on to Tony's disco/entertainment venue. The band were great. The show was awesome. A very big production, some talented musos and a real good caberet and entertaining feel about it. The thai Ritchie Sambora was there himself; strutting, pouting and stroking his guitar in the most unbelievablely cliched 80's Rock fashion. He did it with such finesse and sincerity though that it was actually very entertaining..(shameless thais at work again). The female singers were great also as they pranced about singing all the latest MTV songs, Madonna included. A fellow of African descent set a smooth groove on bass guitar and some weather-beaten farang guy on the drums carried the groove. All in all it was a great show. I sat alone, took it all in and drained a couple of those big jugs of beer they sell you for 255 baht a piece (mind you, with the popcorn). Fully charged I hit the dance-floor myself and couldn't contain myself as the white-man-boogie infected my moves (and perhaps my better senses). There were some real cuties on the dancefloor too who were more than willing to allow us to bust some moves duay gan. Great time and a good laugh. Fuck it! An awsome value-for-money great time!

Next was the girl... she was sitting with her mamasan character on beach road at the mouth of one of those sois. Cute to boot. I was amazed that she'd lasted 'till this hour without been whisked off somewhere(maybe she'd already been serviced that night, I never actually asked her) but given the sheer volume of girls in Pattaya, I guess it's possible that some must go without. Poor things.

Anyway..I, in my very pissed but sanuked-out manner, joked about taking the mamasan back with me. The cutie liked my cute humour, was impressed with my thai, and said she would go with me herself.

I told her straight I had 300 baht for her if she's interested.. the absolute truth, I was dry - ball now in her court..

She said "400".

I said "sorry".

She said "okay" but "no ass-fuck" for the 300

I said "fine, a deal" hiding my amusement.

Really now guys, I never mentioned anal entry sex at all!! I thought it strange that she'd brought it up.

anywayzzzzzzz - cutting to the chase - boy was she wrong! She actually loved sex and loved to ass fuck!..and now that we mention it, so do I laugh.gif" border="0. What a good girl.

So after a full, drunken early morning of debauchery, and her having no trouble keeping me hard as I slammed her arse and she screeched in pain/lust/ecstacy (hehe), we slept in each others arms (not!) like lovers (sure)..

She stayed on in my shonky 200 baht room 'till I was able to lift my weary head somewhere into the next evening. We bonked some more, showered, she waied and left. Simple and sweet. The way I like it.

Will I return to Pattaya? Sure. I saw it as a good excuse to get out of Bangkok for me. Debauchery can be found in Bangkok anytime in many places, but I no longer feel like I'm on holiday in Bangkok so it's not always as fun. Going to Pattaya was more of a holiday/mission to do it fresh.

I welcomed that excess of Neon as I arrived and then bade the Neon farewell as I departed. It all spells one word for me(well, technically three), 'beer-sex-fun'

cheers,

dan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crucify me. I'm a cheap bastard. On this occasion I let her know the score and left it entirely up to her. I would have happily gone home alone and understood if she didn't want to go. We had fun.

quite surprised l am!!! l would not be that hard on Dan, seems like he got a near freebie, good luck for him and whoever else does. Considering that the girl in question has PROBABLY got a cheap charlie or 5!!! sending that much needed money for a new buffalo, so on this occasion she decides to go cheap, her choice!!!

pattaya127,

Thanks for your comments but I'm a bit confused as to your stance on this issue. You said "good workers should not have to lower their price" .

Well, firstly may I ask you what your definition of a 'good worker' is? I am just curious. Do you mean someone who gives a great service? Or perhaps someone who is good at deciet and extracting money?

Anyway, secondly to state it bluntly - she DID lower her price. That was her decision as I saw it. It's not up to you, or anyone else for that matter, to decide if she should lower her price or not. This she has to decide by herself (by the way, she was an adult) using her own set of principles. If she is a 'good worker' , in the sense that she has a standard, then she must have some integrity in what she does and say 'no'. But, as I said before, I put the ball in her court. I never mentioned dragging her off against her will..(ok,ok, enough said) but it was very far from it, in fact it was obvious to me that we enjoyed each others company. I might have sounded a bit blunt and (gulp) un-caring about this lass with my use of language in how she let me abuse her body and fuck her ass good. Well, I may be wrong but that is what I thought her job is (as long as she is willing of course).

Thirdly, why then did you choose to take such a moral stance on this issue of money and payment considering that in your second post you swung around and (correct me if I am wrong) near boasted about your own freebie percentage rate?

All I tried to convey in my original post is that I had a good and cheap time in Pattaya.

I get the feeling there is a lot of self-righteousness going on in this forum at times. But, having said that, you are more than welcome to your opinions. Thanks again for your input.

cheers,

dan

p.s. see you all in Pattaya next time wink.gif" border="0

Moral? i was just talking about not being too cheap, whatever the girl asked for. you know, something extra nice,just for the feeling money is not always the matter and have her put a little more in her pocket. you do, you don't, no big deal, just noticing you really seemed to have a nicer time than just getting your money's worth. Frankly, nothing to do with morality. i have often bargained down to 200, knowing very well i would give 500, and i can tell on the girl's face it means more to her than me. Frrebies does not mean you steal from the girl, ir is just that she either does not "work' or does not need the money, and tells you that exactly.Ex: i had one girl in BKK ask me to stay in her condo with her, not worry about the money, etc... A totally different issue than barfining and fair price altogether. That is what i meant. Cordially

PS: about deceit, this is truly not the Pattaya girl experience, though i can't talk for little gogo dancers stiffing some fat slob out of his $ for 15 minutes of sad fun,then go. giving your post, i think you agree on that.

Pattaya127,

Thanks again for your reply.

Just for reference's sake the 'moral stance' that I stated you took should still stand. And if there was a little misunderstanding about the definition of this word perhaps this can help..

moral: Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong. and...

morality: A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct

Your sense of what is right and wrong was clear to me. You believe that it's not fair to be 'cheap' or 'too cheap', not only in monetary terms but also in attitude.

Somwhere in there you seemed to be attacking my better judgement and assuming you knew the needs of this particular girl. Okay, I concede to your opinion that I was cheap as far as money was concerned but I think I played it fair.

The way you stated you've often negotiated is to me questionable and bit cruel also I think. Why bargain them all the way down to 200 baht when you had the full intention of giving 500 in the end? Would that then first make the girl feel cheap and then make you yourself feel generous afterwards? I immagine it could possibly have some effect to that tune.

Though, I guess we all play the 'game' differently. I personally believe in laying my cards on the table from the outset. And if she feels cheap then she can quite simply say 'no' and mutter 'cheap farang', and we both go our ways.

I will go as far as saying that your BKK/Condo episode would have been a nice experience. She was a working girl, yes? Well.... to your reasoning you got a good deal there then. A/C, hot water no doubt and perhaps even a good dose of UBC. You seem to have got a better time than just your money's worth (0 baht). But she told you not to worry about money. I've heard that before and it often doesn't mean exactly that, perhaps in this case it did mean that and she just loved you and fucked you for the wonderful guy that you are. Very possible. But it sounds to me that this girl's price was no doubt more than often in the higher price range.. perhaps 2000 ST? Sure, my lass needed money. They all do. Even your Condo girl I'm sure. If they didn't need it they wouldn't be hooking. Whether they need just a little to feed their survival or perhaps a whole lot to maintain their drugs, mobile phone bills, condos and all those other things that give them a sense of worth. Every girl has a standard.

Were you cheap?

I can't really answer that because I don't know the full details and was not there. Point being, never assume too much.

cheers,

Dan

well, morals in LOS mean bad and good IMO(right and wrong is something better left to christian ethics, definitely not contesting the definition though) . So, that i never implied you were bad, or were not good, just talking about being nice, without trying to drag the argument forever. There was none truly. The condo girl did not need money, as you guessed she was a free-lancer, just told me to never answer the phone as i realized these calls were $ important to her. If i had stayed a little bit longer, i am sure i could have been enticed to become part of that giving circle. She indeed had 2 "friends" taking care of her from Europe. She married one of them, and bad or wrong, she was simply irresistible and i could not refuse the invitation. I never stayed in Thonburi before, and besides the sex, had a lot of fun partying around the city with her friends. BTW, i had just been dumped by another girl in Pattaya, and this came as a perfect antidote to my blues. Spent the money on good whiskey instead. As Bob Dylan sang: "i can't help it if i'm luckyyy"....sometimes!

PS: have a safe and good week-end in Pattaya!

The girls in Pattays wouldn't be working there and submitting to sodomy from the likes of you if they didn't really need the money. Feeling smug about grinding these girls down on the price when the 1,000 baht asking price is just a shade over twenty bucks is really pretty disgusting IMO.

Archived