Pattaya Trip Report - After 2 years away

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous One,

Just maybe she liked sodomy shocked.gif" border="0

p.s. she worked damn hard for that 300 baht. I guess she did need it.

I'll see you at the pearly gates Jesus... or are they neon gates, somewhere just south of Chonburi?? laugh.gif" border="0

cheers,

Dan

==========================

quote:

Funny how what started out as a thread about Phil's mai sanuk Pattaya trip turned into a discussion so heated that Jesus Christ himself had to get involved-LOL!

LMAO! It's truly amazing the twists and turns that some of these threads take.

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Funny how what started out as a thread about Phil's mai sanuk Pattaya trip turned into a discussion so heated that Jesus Christ himself had to get involved-LOL!

Ranger

the buddha truly knows better: "don't bother me about such peccadillos! i've been dead for 2500 years."

I love Pattaya. Only place for me. Went to Bangkok for the first time 2 years ago and Pattaya since then and its Pattaya for me since. Friends here in the states ask me about Thailand, particularly Bangkok. I tell them about Bangkok and Pattaya in this analogy. Going to Bangkok for the first time is like being a playground basketball player and the Nets ask you to play in the NBA. Its great and you're just glad to be in the pros and its the best thing ever. Going to Pattaya is like being called up again but this time you're playing with the Lakers!

For you Brits, substitute the Nets for 3rd division Barnet and Lakers for Man Utd.

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

"For you Brits, substitute the Nets for 3rd division Barnet and Lakers for Man Utd."

Steve,

I know I am a sad old bastard (as well as being a Fatbastard) but in May Barnet got relegated from Division 3 to the Conference (same as Division 4).

Must get our facts right smile.gif" border="0

Fatbastard33

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: fatbastard33 ]

Thanks Fatbastard,

I'm obviously not a Barnet fan (Arsenal!!). But I'd like to get sympathy on the facts for being a Yank who's new to the sport and get some credit for even knowing the divisions. I'm a good sport and appreciate the clarification.

Choc. Steve

PS: They belong in conference play anyway, they're no good. Apologies to any Barnet fans out there.

• 1 year later...

Ah, BKKPhil, you are absolutely a great chronicler of all things Bangkok has to offer, but maybe leave the Pattaya reports to someone else who knows the city, and I don't mean only its geogphy.Your report reminds me of my very first night in the resort, 15 years ago, when I started walking away from the neons and ended up at the Palladium disco, meaning in the wrong direction (then at least). Then, at 2am, bored out of my wits, sitting in a forlorn bar, playing darts with 30+ tired old gals. One more night like this, and the place could have never seen the likes of me again. No need to tell the next day, i changed directions, adn my life changed with it. Wowwww!

Archived