orasure HIV test?

thai3

Peter, can?t say for sure as things can change, but the last time I visited the place I asked this very question to the owner (a Doctor) and he said he was the only source. To answer your question - I?ve never seen them available anywhere else. BTW, the Orasure test kits are highly accurate and of high quality, they are actually made in Portland Oregon USA, however, printed on the packaging it says ?not for sale in the USA? ? go figure? ::

ST

The girls get their tests performed at clinics where apparently they get some kind of proof of testing negative (hopefully) to show their employer. The Orasure test can be used with either a blood sample or a gum smear, I prefer blood as I think it's more accurate.

Also, at that same Patpong clinic they have another test available (not really a kit), but it's cheaper if you want to buy a box of 40. :: It's called Bioline HIV 1/2 and consists of sealed packets and a small squeeze bottle of liquid you add several drops to a blood sample on a little tray with control & test lines (similar to the Orasure device). I picked up a few of these although I've not tried one yet. They are used mostly for initial screening and I don't believe they are quite as accurate as the Orasure method.

ST

Archived