Penis Pruning in Pattaya

Damen

From Pattaya City News:

Man wakes up after night of heavy drinking and discovers someone has cut off his penis.

This has to be one of the most disturbing stories we have ever received and is exclusive to Pattaya City News. Khun Sorn aged 24 who works for a furniture shop in South Pattaya, woke up on Monday morning and realized that someone had cut his penis off. On Sunday night he had an argument with his wife because Khun Sorn was seeing another woman. This enraged his wife and upset Khun Sorn who burnt his wife?s cloths and told her to go away. He decided to hit the bottle and became so drunk that he rendered himself unconscious. He woke up the next morning and found his penis on the floor next to his bed. His wife was nowhere to be seen. Immediately the body part was packed in ice but doctors later examined the object and determined that it could not be reattached. Throughout the whole episode Khun Sorn remained calm and pain free which baffled medical staff. Police were called and the search for his wife is now underway.

Appearently wife took most things out of apartment before leaving. Friend next door, saw blood under mans door, and came to his rescue. This wasn't until morning, so too late for doctors to re-attach.

Guy is lucky he did not bleed to death. And yes....whole thing was over guys girl friend, he had on the side.

HT

I was hoping for a more specific answer. :)

I read about it in the States 2 or 3 times, but never elsewhere.

It seems to be THE solution for revengefull Thai ladies.

btw..

woke up on Monday morning and realized that someone had cut his penis off.

No idea what the guy smoked but must have been some heavy shit to be knocked out liked that. A mosquito bite would make me grab my nuts in panic let alone a sharp knife :: :: ::

And if they find the wife, what kind of punishment will she receive? Seems like life in prison might be a step in the right direction towards a deterrent to this type of crime. I know its a crime of "passion" but, gee, give me a break! No, wait, don't break anything. ::

Does anyone one know what the typical penalty is for a knife wielding wife? :(

Archived