Should I give her more time?

MrX

rompandadam said:

several posters think I dont understand the game and I am not sure....

Mailuk kind of agree with you....but then I do have the ace

Let me be the one to say it "You don't understand the GIRL".

Which is quite evident by your posts. You may understand the GAME from a P4P perspective but you have no clue about the GIRL and are thus in over your head.

Also you don't hold any ace card. The Ace is in your head only. The chick probably does not care what you will do one way or the other, she may have a preference but your actions will not cause her grief, regrets and anguish beyond repair. Either way she is going to continue to do what she wants to do, that is until you can figure out what makes her tick.

My advice for you is to continue to be a good CUSTOMER because you are not equipped to be anything else. Good intentions and efforts are great but without the proper resources, fluid strategy, patience and strong resolve; your endeavors will fail

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

127..she has asked for much less money than I ever imagined.......says that the breadline or the high life makes no difference

---------------------------

Then you never have been part of her life to make a dent in it, just on the periphery. Indeed the game. But why did you play to lose if you know the game? Affordable little fantasy/mistake? Calculated risk? :dunno:

If you know the game, that's a lot of probing you did here on NP about her for a while.

thus she has to fuck him less..

--------------------------------------

That's a sad statement about the shape of things in her life, if that's true (1). So empty, you could dig and dig in, you'd find nobody there (my impression when i met her...).

(1)And probably true in about 90% of all thai/farang unions, marriage. Arrangement beats emotion, hands down...

>>consensus is no more time I guess and I agree <

You laid down the three month rule but you and she know that rules give way before matters of the heart.

You bought her out of the bar - unless you are tired of her, keep her out of the bar for awhile longer. Just accept her as is, i.e. stop pushing your western style motivations onto her since she is having none of it.

No harm to her in any way I can see if she has you sponsor her. Less harmful than the bar anyway. Since the money is no problem, no harm to you either except for the emotional flume that you willingly travel in.

One of two things will happen: As you have stated she may find someone who takes her away permanently. Or, the feelings you have will fade and you will tire of sponsoring a girl who is not willing to spread her wings. Thats when it ends.

In the interim, you and she can enjoy the time you have. How many more princesses do you think will come thru your life? And how many more like you will she find?

Just my two satong, good luck with her.

nothing if it all was a game, more if he was to have her for keeps. Now of course, mai pen rai, maybe, but why the multi-IP posts in the course of the last few months.

I am all mai pen rai myself, so you'll never see me wondering aloud or asking anything, anyhow, anytime about any girl here. If I was serious too, mind you! ::

127 we always misunderstand one another somehow

What does game mean to you?

Its all a game isnt it?

why should I want her for keeps?

what a pecuiiar criterion of a successful relation!

Why shouldnt I ask serious/game questions about relationshipa on this board?

why dont you?

mii pen rai doesnt mean I dont care!

for another poster ..it is the ace of hearts od course!

I would be interested to know where you are now (physically)? In Falangland or here in Thailand? If in Thailand, you have a better chance because she can stay with you. You know where she is and what she is doing. If you are in Falangland, it is hard to tell what is really going on. Being she was a bar girl, means she still is a bar girl - just does not work at a bar now. She still has a headfull of knowledge of how to get money out of a man.

She is 19, how old are you?

Its all a game isnt it?

-------------------------

I don't think i said anything contentious or cynical, and you brought the word yourself in the discussion, after all.

Basically, a few months on, and you are still dancing around the pot about what she means to you, or refuses to say it. tell us once and for all, then maybe we can discern what your probing the board for input is all about.

Personally, i think you are a swell guy. This said, I find you a bit clueless about what's going on. Otherwise, you'd add 2 and 2 by yourself and would not need to post inquiries about it.

I understand the lack of perspective due to being in the middle of things. See we're trying to help here, not throw words around.....

Archived