Four BGs and off to hear molam

Encore

Ik ..wonder if it would be too indelicate to ask about what financial arrangements you came to with ladies who accompanied you to the concert? Might be of interest to posters planning similar outings..

Presume you paid bar?...did you compensate ladies as per short-time, reduced rate whatever?...

Ask this also because I note it was a Saturday night...

romp,

interesting question. On my last trip I took three girls out from SC to Collisseum in Ekkamai. Two of them asked *me* to BF them for the concert and of course I paid all expenses at the venue (plus some Tequilas at the gogo bar before). After the concert the situation turned ugly, since girl A asked to pay 1000 TB to girl B and C each only for the company during the concert. I wasn't prepared for this and in the end I went home alone angry and without paying. I should have discussed this before probably. ::

I took 2 girls from SC to either Colliseum or Tawan Daeng (sp?). They asked the go, we went after bars close so no bar-fine, I payed for taxi, drinks, and food, no other money were asked for or offered.

I think that's different if you go after working hours, took 6 from sq one bar to an awful place on soi 105 which I thought was the cafe on the corner. No they wanted to go to the 10000 decibel disco down the soi. I paid for the night but left them there to go back to SC just in time to be handed a glass of champers by the very convivial Khun Sarisin, it was new years. Come to think of it such bars are very good as the gals work shifts so the day shift clocks off around 6-peter

Maybe I was stingy, but I paid everyone's BF, a drink at the one's homebar before, a couple of drinks at the other two's homebar after the concerts, all drinks and nibbles during the concert, and 100 Bt each 'for taxi' after.

Of course, my 3 day regular got recompensed in the final account as usual. But then she delivered many other services as well.

I did make it clear to the other three there would not be any boomboom or so afterwards. No one semed to mind, no complaints, no demands for money. But maybe it is relevant to note that both FH and collegue see me frequently in her bar and always score one or two drinks, and frequent tips from me. The fourth one, a serving girl from BW, was too drunk in the end to ask for anything, or deliver anything. But when i saw her next day, she said it was 'sanuk mak'.

Archived