Helping Thai Sex Workers in Japan by Thai Embassy

jasmine

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Total ignorance what might happen there and pure "money call".

That may explain the very low number who turned to their homeland's Embassy.

When my gf had an offer to go to Singapore, the "broker" said - "first 80 men are mine" - meaning she'll have to fuck but no money for her.

[/color]

If the broker said such, it was not total ignorant, IMO. Whatever the poverty is, it takes guts to go to a foreign country.

Many of Thais who are scared to death to study abroad and these are the ones have some education and the women with little can do it, I do admire them and still maintain that they are brave.

Jasmine

jasmine said:

[color:"red"] Total ignorance what might happen there and pure "money call".

That may explain the very low number who turned to their homeland's Embassy.

When my gf had an offer to go to Singapore, the "broker" said - "first 80 men are mine" - meaning she'll have to fuck but no money for her.

[/color]

If the broker said such, it was not total ignorant, IMO. Whatever the poverty is, it takes guts to go to a foreign country.

Many of Thais who are scared to death to study abroad and these are the ones have some education and the women with little can do it, I do admire them and still maintain that they are brave.

Jasmine

I admire them for leaving their backwater places and facing and coping with the city 3 times Norvegian population.

From your post, I think you can't believe how ignorant your country men and women can be about the outside world.

And you are mixing people who want to study there and the illiterate farm girls who were promissed to be waitresses or whatever shit.

I am firm: nothing brave, just pure and plain ignorance, a stupidity world class, even if they wanted it.

A ST in Singapore is 200S$, several a day...great. They think, 20-30K baht day in, day out. They believe, heard it from the girls (who, of course, lied).

No anecdodes, ok? I know of some too.

Archived