Gentleman's club in Pattaya

torrenova

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torro, we're talking Pattaya here mate, not Mayfair.

I think you'd have more chance with a hostess club offering quality skirt, decent music, big-screen sports, decent grub and a guvnor in top hat and tails. :D

While not a Gentleman's Club there is an existing place in Pattaya where its more upscale, high class, and higher costs, and its done well for many years. Its a "Soi 33" type club where the girls all wear evening gowns and the well dressed staff treat all the customers like they're in a 5 star luxury hotel. Falangs are welcome but one finds well heeled Asians as the most common customers. There is no adminssion or membership fee rather they get their money from high drink prices - like Bt 300 for a beer (if not higher).

For the life of me I can't recall the name of this place as I type this, its on 2nd road across Soi 4 and is right next to one of those Lady Boy show places however this place is on the left side of this bldg and is a totally different place than the LadyBoy joint. Hopefully they'll be some long term expats reading this who recall the name.

You might want to check this place out to see how well they do as far as being an "upscale place" in Pattaya goes.

Torrenova, you might have something cooking that might be worth listening to.

Pattaya's property probably will sky rocket once the new airport opens up on the east side of Bangkok. Instead of taking the trip into Bangkok, more will probably elect to take the trip, which will be a lot shorter, to Pattaya. One of the reasons for their decision probably will be that Pattaya has less hassles compared to Bangkok.

Next is trying to get people to put money forward for such an adventure: believe me, there are people out there that do have the money and right now might be the best time to find them.

You might not want to hear this, but you probably can save yourself a lot of head aches if you can becomes friends with Marc from Eden Club. He can provide you with a lot of information on this subject and might clue you into what some of the problems are in that aspect of the business which you might not be aware of.

• 1 year later...
was it actually attached to the main alcazar building ?. i know pattaya pretty well but have never been that close to LB central. i am however very keen on exploring a classy joint like triangle.

Slappers, going from memory here: as I recall, getting there from 2nd road I'd walk either thru or past a bunch of Tour Busses in a parking lot to get to the Alcazar building, near Soi 4. The Triangle Supper Club was on the left-hand side (on 1st floor of the building). Wouldn't call this area "LB central" at all, I've never even been to the next door Alcazar nor have I ever seen any LB's anywhere as I either came or left Triangle Club.

Inside its a fairly good sized place, very clean and upscale, a live band (at times), fancy bar and many tables. The ladies all wearing evening gowns, some looking quite nice indeed. If you went to the bar, the mamasan or papasan will offer to have the girls line up for you (right in front of your seat) and you can pick (1 or more) to sit down with, buy drinks, etc - or, can try to get one of girls attention that you like on your own.

There seemed to be some well heeled regulars (local residents) who hang out there (and have a great time at the bar), in addition to the mostly Asian businessmen types it largely caters to. Everyone in here was very well dressed (both customers and staff) - not at all what most would expect to see in Pattaya...

Haven't been there in awhile so if you go hope to see a report. :cool:

Archived