Pattaya Night Life Round Up

BrownFox77

Just returned from a week's stay in Pattaya (back in Bangers now). In the recent past there were posts indicating that the girls were prettier in Pattaya than in Bangkok generally speaking. Well, I can say there are many more pretty girls in Pattaya now, many of them stunners, more than I've ever seen in recent years; however in general, I'd have to say the girls in Bangkok are still as pretty as ever.

As I hit Pattaya in my "Limo" I kept seeing this image I saw on Sophon Pattaya News from my last trip to Pattaya - they showed the face and body of this girl who had been gang raped in the Tapioca fields outside of Pattaya and then had her throat slit afterwards - her face frozen in terror. Like the "beheading videos" its something I wish I hadn't seen. Curisouly, the girl I chose that 1st night in Pattaya looked very much like the poor murdered girl.

That very 1st night on the same Sophon News was another murdered girl - this time a bar girl who was stabbed to death by her husband - after she scolded him for not wanting to get a job and just living off the money she got from sleeping with Falangs.

The darker side of Pattaya aside, had a great time. In nearly all the bars there's Shows and showing - many shows are full nude and I've lost count of how many Lesbian shows I've seen - with full on chowing down as it were. Was nice to have girls sitting with me in the gogo topless with me cupping their bare breasts again! Pattaya is getting very crowded now in some bars and GoGos but there's still plenty of nice girls to go around. Herewith a brief round up:

Paris GoGo - crowded but a handful of nice girls there.

The Sea - Many nice girls and great shows, sometimes it does get crowed so might want to go early.

Diamond GoGo - most excellent shows and a couple real stunners doing the shows too. Each time I've been here its been very busy.

Carousel - like Diamond, great shows and some real lookers among the showgirls. They were doing shows about every 10-15 minutes when I was there.

SuperBaby - This place always has had among the best stunners and it hasn't changed. Many guys complain they get ignored here - the girls I've talked to here complain that most guys only seem to come to watch and not bar fine. Well I can say that I've never had a problem with pulling from here - you just have to smile at em and take a chance that they may not smile back...

SuperGirl - Still some nice girls here however IMO the stunner quality seems to have gone done a notch or 2 compared to Superbaby.

What's Up - there's some real shows here, however it gets real crowded here, definately have to go early to get a good seat.

Nui's Gogo 1 - for the 1st time in all my trips the quality here has gone down, maybe just was the time I was here.

Nui's GoGo 2 - here the quality has gone up, there's some great girls and good shows too, and, it wasn't too crowded at all.

Living Dolls - a fun place, many girls here and a couple real lookers, however, here they still have the practice of "USD"s" (univited site downs) for LD pressure.

Doll House - this place had gone down hill the last time I was here - now its even worse, really a shame compared to its heyday.

Happy GoGo still as crowded as ever but also just as many nice girls too - although not as many as there seemed to be in the past.

Soi 8 GoGo - a small place seemingly yet just as large as some of the PattayaLand GoGos, didn't see too many stunners but the girls are fun here.

Tahitian Queen 1 - hasn't changed except maybe even nicer girls but way too crowded for me.

Mandarin - a real disappointment, thought there'd be some nice girls like their Bangkok counterpart however I couldn't even stay for 1 beer it was so bad.

Pattayaland4 GoGos - after a major decline I'm starting to see new life again, however this area is still a ghost town compared to how it used to be. Nonetheless, I found a few gems rarely visited where there are stunners awaiting - Lipstick and Planet Hollywood in particular.

Living Dolls Showcase - great shows with some real lookers here however it gets real crowded quick so must get there early.

Polo - as usual great shows and a good place to bring a BG to watch the shows. IMO the quality of the stunners isn't as good right now as it once was but still worth a visit if you've never been there before.

Beer Bars the quality and number of pretty girls in the many beer bars is way up. Generally, there's many beer bars with quite pretty women with nearly no customers compared to the overly crowded and higher priced GoGos. As Torrenova put it, you do get more bang for you buck at the beer bars and often a better GFE as well I've found.

Most places "appear" to close at 0100 (many GoGos actually do), however most of the beer bars are open 0200 and some beyond. There's even some Walking Street GoGos that do close the doors at 0100, or when the police come, but then start up again once the police leave.

More places in Pattaya seem to have Tiger beer than in Bangkok, and, sad to report, had more than a few Skanky Klosters in Pattaya - however, all the Tigers were OK.

As mentioned earlier nearly every GoGo I went to was showing and Police came only once to one GoGo - 2 plainclothes police who the bars seem to know as it took only 0.25 seconds for all the girls to "get covered" before they actually walked thru the door, had a beer, and then they left.

There must be some newbies on their 1st trips, in many bars I'd see guys who look all frustrated and forlorn and seem angry that they're being ignored by the girls. If they only could see their own faces they would know why - all these guys have to do is smile, and the girls will be smiling back. :)

Most excellent report. :)

Since I live in Pattaya naturally I don't know anything about the local scene :: - isn't that the way?

BUT, I did go to Walking St. last Saturday night about 21:30. Beach Road was JAMMED. Construction - putting all utilities along the road underground - slowed traffic to a halt but when I got down to Walking Street it too was JAMMED! People curb to kerb!

Very busy here. The owner of one well known venue reports on another site that his take for early Nov. exceded his average for last Dec/Jan!!! Lots of punters about with a small bar on Soi 6 averaging 3 ST's an hour afternoon into early evening.

And last Friday Shagwell's on Soi Arunothai opened the totally remodeled OUTBACK BAR. Former mama-san from the Buffalo hosting ::

-redwood

Many thanks for your nice report BrownFox77.

Good job! Very good informations.

It is always good to read a detailed and extensive report about Pattaya gogos and beer bars.

Well, one can say there are many more pretty girls in Pattaya now, many of them stunners,

In general you can say:

1. There have never been more girls in the bar scenery then these days. In the last 12 years I have been 16 times in the LOS. In my opinion and in my experience the number of girls working in the bar scenery has never been larger than today.

2. The bars are full of beautiful girls.

The discussions on various boards and lists about the question: ?Where are all the stunners gone?, which we had during the last two or three years are all bullshit. I have never seen in the venues in Bkk (Nana, Soi Cowboy, Biergarten etc ?) and in Pattaya more girls and many of them are very beautiful. So these discussions are superfluous, useless. They are completely unfounded.

3. The girls are cheaper then ever.

In Pattaya the going rate for a pretty beer bar girl is 1000 Baht LT. And when you stay with her some days longer then you can have her for 800 Baht. An example: You want to stay with one girl one week. You negotiate with her: I don?t want to pay more than 1000 Baht for you. I pay the bar for you for 7 days 200 Baht each day and for you each day 800 Baht. And the most girls are satisfied with this. (That is something I personally would never do; I am not a cheap Charly; it is only an example.) For one Euro I got 50 Baht and even more! A nice little sum of money.

The Superbaby girls always seemed to focus on the Japanese regulars from the Rayong factories, and look right thru older farangs. I assumed that they wern't particularly interested in being barfined by old farang farts and that it would be a "starfish" experience. Are you saying I assumed wrong??

David

What's so great about a report that is 99 percent totally subjective....i.e., stunners here, good-lookers, there, etc. etc. when IN FACT there's no agreement on who is good-looking and who is not. Maybe it's a little entertaining reading what BrownFox's experience was, but does anybody have the same taste as him? (Brownfox: You stopped calling every girl a "fox" as in previous posts??)

Excellent appraisal of Adult Disneyland.

One point I'm glad you picked up on are the Superbaby / Supergirl phenomena. The more a go-go gets rated, the more guys go to see it. Needless to say, this includes those who would never BF from a go-go. So I can go some way to understanding the girl's aloofness.

Of course, it could just be that they think they are better than the rest, selling something not on sale elsewhere and price themselves so high that your non newbie won't part with unnecessary amounts of cash for some bird with her head stuck too far up her own arse.

Yep good report and fairly accurate IMHO.

Pattaya is really packed at the moment and there are heaps of great lookers in the beer bars if you care to look around.

Still it is a little silly to have the bars close at 1 as the place is packed with people wandering around looking for something to do after 1...... big loss of potential income i would say.

Archived